Bimajo no Ayano-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer. It's not limited to attractive people either (anyone that's decent lol). Me and my friend are foodies and we've experimented with this before but if you walk into an empty place and sit at the back no one else comes in but if you sit at the front or outside, basically anywhere people can see you, and look like you are enjoying yourself all of a sudden people start pilling in.

This is exactly why the more clued in establishments seat people towards the front of the store first and work back unless the customer asks otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
Some of beef offals are actually quite delicious, if you know where to get it. But yeah, some people would not even touch it, especially if they knew what it is.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve eaten beef offal before but I don’t really like how chewy it is. Chicken intestines tastes great though. Just clean it thoroughly.

I miss the ready availability of things like beef heart and tongue--so yummy when cooked right! And there's always menudo. (BSE spoils everything.)

Dex-chan lover
"Ladies. Would you like to come here every night to eat and drink, for free?"
Imagine the amount of sales that place would make.

Dex-chan lover
I am not very fond of chewy cuts, don't quite like the sensation of having to chew for too much time.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone notices the rectum, but no jokes about them eating clams? They're the queens of innuendo town.

Users who are viewing this thread