The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - The Trial's Outcome

Dex-chan lover
How exactly did she expect that conversation to go? It’s the literal freaking princess of the country and thats a secret that could ruin her. And this is all happening in a dark creepy part of town full of sketchy people.

she absolutely should’ve died here! I’m not even mad that she’s evil. That’s obvious. I’m mad that she’s so overwhelmingly stupid!

Dex-chan lover
Your reputation is in tatters and everyone hates you, and what you choose to do is piss off the crown princess!?
Not just piss her off. Basically threaten her in a place with absolutely no witnesses, with no backup, and no weapons. This situation would make sense if she at least had a gun or something but nope. She’s got nothing other than her boundless confidence that she could outwit/threaten a girl who literally rose up from nothing to rule

Dex-chan lover
Whew. Girl got desperate- you do dumb stuff backed into a corner, you know?

Also glad to see I misunderstood last time and the trial went well.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Amelia's character developed after this point. A lot of reader maybe forgot because a lot of active characters in this series have strong characteristics and good scheming mind, but the amount of brain dead or horrible people in this country is actually a lot more. Amelia hobbes is just the next victim of this chapter

First of all, thanks @ginrezis for bringing us back to back uploads! I hope you're doing well and not force yourself to scanlate it very quickly

Second, I'm guessing Amelia will have another role to play in the future if Cecilia (conveniently?) lets her of the hook this time. Maybe she'll gather more info and make a name for herself in Faris? Who knows

Also forgot that Sisi was Cecilia's childhood friend from the orphanage, feels like I need to reread again from the beginning 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Why Amelia fired?

How dumbfuck can she be? Her rep is through the gutter, and now threating the crown princess with no back up or witness?

Dex-chan lover
Your reputation is in tatters and everyone hates you, and what you choose to do is piss off the crown princess!?
you just know her parents never slapped her in the face for fucking up.

Supporter
I expecte Amelia to mess up until she meet her demise but I didn't expect Cecilia let her go like that.

Is she really let Amelia go or it is the "Let her run away from scene then make it like suicide or some rando bandit jumped on her later" thing ? since it's kinda her secret meeting point iirc? If it was latter then she probably don't wanna to cause the scene around that area.

Dex-chan lover
JQBwotx.png

mood

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread