A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 141 - That Rumored Person

I like how the 1st-person pronoun specification breaks down in English
I mean, it always has, I’ve read so many mangas where the nuance of Japanese’s infinite ways to say “I” causes issues in translation, but still

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious with the pronouns at the end.
I know that's very japanesy, but well, when you know some of the language, you can understand that.

So the only one that I can imagine is different is Kanaria's, as clearly she must use "watakushi", but is everyone else just using "watashi"? Maybe Miku uses "Boku"?

This update was fast as lightening. 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥.
Thank you @HeatManga for doing so much work on this chapter. And Making faster update. 🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
What the hell, Sumire? I cant eat stew without rice. It feels like a waste to not be full from such a good food. Also august gang.

Can someone tell me what Sou was trying to say when he thought about Hinata's cat ear ribbon? Cat t...? I just realize it could be tail but was he really thinking of butt plug? she dont want to make babies so it makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
The r-18 version of the character profiles is gonna be wild maybe lol (the other girls that also interacted with mc might eventually come too)

Would more or less keep in line with what's said here to an extent, but in addition of le sexual aspects instead

Would like to imagine the PoV portion would be of them on their part towards mc too

:aquadrink: :aquadrink::aquadrink: April gang

Dex-chan lover
Teenage me when I was talking to a beautiful girl in the bus point

AZtQFRr.png

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
It says "after losing my memory (I decided to do this)", how does he know that?
Sou knows he switched worldlines/timelines. Almost* everyone else assumes his apparent change of personality was due to a bout of retrograde amnesia.

*Sakura correctly suspects he's not quite the same person (and amnesia isn't to blame) but both isn't privy to the details and doesn't mind her new "onii-chan" that actually cares for her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
I think some feedback here is in order... I think the whole point of the "first person" entry on the stats pages is to show how they refer to themselves ("watashi"/"watakushi"/"jibun"/etc), so it's probably okay to go with the romanized japanese words here. Just having them all ready "I" doesn't get the meaning across, I think.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda curious with the pronouns at the end.
I know that's very japanesy, but well, when you know some of the language, you can understand that.

So the only one that I can imagine is different is Kanaria's, as clearly she must use "watakushi", but is everyone else just using "watashi"? Maybe Miku uses "Boku"?
Nothing but watashis as far as the eye can see. This chapter's nurse uses a-shi internally and watashi for work voice though.

What the hell, Sumire? I cant eat stew without rice. It feels like a waste to not be full from such a good food. Also august gang.

Can someone tell me what Sou was trying to say when he thought about Hinata's cat ear ribbon? Cat t...? I just realize it could be tail but was he really thinking of butt plug? she dont want to make babies so it makes sense.
"Wearing a cat" is a Japanese idiom for someone putting forward a fake personality to seem nice/harmless.

Users who are viewing this thread