Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - Just a Little Longer

Supporter
So she knows they are a couple, accepts that, wants to support them, and doesn't want to be a homewrecker, but still is developing feelings. I like how it's being played more realistically instead of the usual harem battle royal crap, just hope she pulls the ejection lever before getting in to deep.

Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh I know the feelings exactly. She understands and respects their relationship but just can't help what she's feeling.

Usually I get over it by voicing my feelings to that person. Like aww that's so cute/considerate/cool of you!

Cause it's get harder the more I deny it 🫠

Dex-chan lover
Was completely fine with it until she started overthinking it. It's like a low-key version of social anxiety. Still, she keeps enjoying it. For now.

What if she said,
"Let me enjoy it a just little more,"
but the gate said,
"Nope,"
but then he said,
"Sure."

She should just confess to him, with a decent explanation. Before it gets too much. Since she doesn't seem like the type who can just let it simmer.

Dex-chan lover
You have all the answers and still is letting go into dangerous territory, don't be dumb now girl...

Double-page supporter
Poor girl. It’s not that she’s developing feelings for him, it’s that she’s only now noticing them. Even Yui had noticed already (which is why she was worried about what she was going to say in the last couple of chapters).with her now noticing, it’s up to her to honour her words and move back a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Because love has "greedy" tendency. You can't help to fallin love. Moreover, you often spend time with that person, even though you know what their relationship status is.
I know that feeling, because I've been there too. My only choice at that time was to keep my feeling to myself, distancing myself from her until I can let it go, or confess and get my heart broken.

Dex-chan lover
So she accidentally finds out about their relationship, blabs about it to other co-workers and now she's hanging out with him having been aware but stubbornly denying she was developing feelings for him until it was too late... some trees are owed an apology.
Could have been more like friends than co-workers

Users who are viewing this thread