Renge to Naruto! - Ch. 12 - Yakisoba!

Dex-chan lover
It's not much, but you'll get an allowance

Allowance? It that just a way of saying "raise" or "benefits" or something?

I legit thought Naruto was gonna get laid off and that would be when he works for Renge, but I like this direction where he's moving forward in his own career. Intentional or not, this is a surprisingly cozy Iyashikei manga (with bits of fanservice lol).

Also, today we got a TWO firebending panels from Renge:bocchiwave:. One being a full spread!

Dex-chan lover
Allowance? It that just a way of saying "raise" or "benefits" or something?

I legit thought Naruto was gonna get laid off and that would be when he works for Renge, but I like this direction where he's moving forward in his own career. Intentional or not, this is a surprisingly cozy Iyashikei manga (with bits of fanservice lol).

Also, today we got a TWO firebending panels from Renge:bocchiwave:. One being a full spread!
Sometimes allowance is used when talking about remuneration outside the standard pay rate. Like a travel allowance to cover bus or train fare or gas. Or sometimes an allowance for living in a certain city if it is more expensive there.

Dex-chan lover
The art in this series is quite unique, so seeing that side profile of hers drawn in such a conventional way was a bit of a surprise :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, page 11 rejuvenates my soul. Renge and fire is one of the best combos in town.

Sometimes you do need some positivity to influence you when you're not sure about things. Better to have it than not!

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread