Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 10 Ch. 38.3

ITS PEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING
chopper-crying-meme-one-piece.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see them finally posting these chapters over here for people who don't go to other sites.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release! Man, that finale against Onigashima was so fucking good. For both Ati and Inle, characters that generally aren't showing too much emotions, to have such intense expressions was so good! I don't think it will but I would love to see this one get an anime. I think a cross between sports anime and fantasy/isekai would do really well these days.

A shame it wasn't a shounen and go to Cosmic Baseball.
No tying the knot with the wife either..
But the manga was awesome
And thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
Shame it ended so fast, it had a lot of potential for more. I really liked it and I'd love to see other stuff by the author.

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
This was a great series and thank you for translation but my only ding at it is that…why did he have to leave! I wish he would’ve stayed but none the less it was a great read

Dex-chan lover
also reading a bunch of chapters back to back make me realize the artist is a true ass person. Those low angles are packed with passion lol
And god bless him for those. Inle joining the team is absolutely peak art, but Krusche and Ati are no slouches themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread