Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
Well, that huge guy took out a decent chunk of their troops.

So yet another plan to be revealed at a later date with yet another doomsy potential result if things go wrong. Although strictly speaking, disbanding a legion isn't necessarily that bad. Being wiped out is slightly worse.

Supporter
They likely won't disband. Everyone likes Ike.
Ike_540x405.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The only things I'm consistently getting from this series are that the demon army is amazingly incompetent, the humans are over powered, and the author does not understand tactics or engineering. The humans discovering guns is bad for the demons, but the fact that the humans reverse engineered them, mass produced them, trained their soldiers on how to use/reload them, and distributed them in a such a short amount of time is just bonkers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Demon army reap what ike sow by casually droping easy killing machine without thinking human army gonna use it too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Is it just me or has it been quite a while (it feels it has been a few chapters now and I still can't see what their "plan" really is 😆

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Metallurgy is not easy and the MC needed the dwarves to get the barrel right. And the human army was able to replicate the entire technology and arm a unit with it in record time….
I guess I’ll just assume the author decided not to show scenes of the weapon misfiring and/or exploding in the face of the user. /shrug

Dex-chan lover
Metallurgy is not easy and the MC needed the dwarves to get the barrel right. And the human army was able to replicate the entire technology and arm a unit with it in record time….
I guess I’ll just assume the author decided not to show scenes of the weapon misfiring and/or exploding in the face of the user. /shrug
At least they showed how inefficient they are without proper training. There's barely any firing lines to pressure the enemy at a defensive position. What's worse is they are using what seems to be just pistols which are worse than muskets at range and accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread