Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - My life

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here

This is my last week of the semester, and although I'm planning to get a job in the next few weeks and I'll be out of town at some point in the next month, you can hopefully expect more frequent updates for a bit. Though with the summer semester, who knows what my schedule will look like. I've got at least two more chapters TLd/PRd, and I just need to set aside some time to review the PR and TS.

I won't use this as a place to recruit, buuuuuuuuut you can reach out to me through the discord server if you're interested. (https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR.)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Nagi's a bitch. Personally, I think Aoba handled it properly given how much of an effect this had/has on his life. He just wants to move past it, and making a big fuss won't do any good for him. The next few chapters should be pretty good, I know I enjoyed translating them

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At least give us some fluff in between the tension and drama, starting to feel like Tokimori with the back to back to back drama

What a sore loser, start shit talking because your golden ticket can't be controlled anymore. It isn't anyone else's fault but your own that you gambled on picking duds then slept with them. If you are that afraid of your parents picking "losers" then you can at least walk to those meeting with a shit eating grin to the hell you created for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
The parents ended up being non-characters. They weren't even drawn with their eyes open, and most panels were of the back of their heads. I think Nagi is getting off easy, but that's omotenashi for ya.

Now to deal with the jealous high school boy! Don't run, go and greet your girl.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this was lame, although just not spending more energy on her is at least a decent choice. Walk away and leave her alone.

It isn't anyone else's fault but your own that you gambled on picking duds then slept with them.
She's basically just projecting and trying to manipulate him with that. She's the one regretting others moving on from her, and she's trying to tell him he's going to experience what she experienced. Difference is, he's not a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was the best closure event I've seen. We now have one menhara girl in the manga universe put in a place she deserves. On the other side, I really don't sense any threat coming from the male childhood friend even the first time he was introduced.
I really like how things are being given quick resolutions and not being drawn out too long (well obviously, the manga is just 40 chapters long after all).

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the tl :thumbsup:
Now into the manga... Just delete the guy "best friend" lol. Yeah I'm saying this with brackets cause he is more of a stalker then what you'd call a bff lmao. Confessing five time, getting rejected five time, still forcing to be with the person and projecting onto others so they won't approach her. What a fcking parasite. 'till the end this guy will be detestable :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread