The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love translators who yap on about stealing...whilst translating a comic that hardly ever gets permission from both the author and the publisher from a country as strict copyright backwards as Japan is...on a pirate site full of such comics...one of many such sites...

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love translators who yap on about stealing...whilst translating a comic that hardly ever gets permission from both the author and the publisher from a country as strict copyright backwards as Japan is...on a pirate site full of such comics...one of many such sites...
This TL did specially contact and get permission from the Author, they had a page about it at the end of the last chapter you dope. Also, it's not like the TL's remove who the original creators are, and often give recommendations or links of how to support the original work. There is a big difference between that and claiming someone else's work as your own, and for what?

Dex-chan lover
You Stupid b*tch, do you realize TL did contact the author for permission? She literally said it in an earlier chapter

Power Uploader
You Stupid b*tch, do you realize TL did contact the author for permission? She literally said it in an earlier chapter
Calling someone a bitch while you selfcensor ...

36b8c9d2de37a437e835ecad7aced0adf75ae41b4af204f88d1d79d4a676a5e7.gif

He was clearly making a general statement ("translators") and in that sense he was completely right, fuck scannies and their scannism. 🧑‍🦼

I imagine at least one of those groups is going straight from jp to native. Generally better practice to do so. But yeah credit your sources if your gonna go tl->tl.

Group Leader
@vipguy64 Just to play devil's advocate for a minute… how are you sure those other groups are translating from your version instead of directly from Japanese? I mean statistically it sounds correct enough, but have you found proof positive?

Aggregator gang
God damn the author really went all in on the detail on page 6 and 7 didn't they?

Thanks for TL

Users who are viewing this thread