I Shall Master This Family - Vol. 3 Ch. 149

Dex-chan lover
fucking bitch. not even being sad that her own father is dead, just showing anger that her plan has a complication. she doesn't deserve to be the empress
one could argue that very quality gives her the ability to be the empress. With a king who takes lovers and has bastard children, that level of planning and deception and even cruelty are needed to keep her position and the position of her children. Of course that also makes her a villain but i dont fault her behavior due to what has forced her to act that way.

Dex-chan lover
What a piece of shit.

I doubt acting there at the end will help her tbh. We have been showed multiple times that the emperor is another assholes himself, and doesn't really care about her. So he's probably acting himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This woman is a true Empress.

Now if she was actually interested in the well being of fhe Empire, she would actually be a fairly good ruler.

Heartless, true. But one needs to be made od steel to rule.
Problem is that she is not good enough. She invest so much, yet she failed even in "original" timeline. If, instead of intrigues, she actually do government work, she would still loose, maybe even faster, because she's surrounded by incompetent people, even her son and father are subpar. She rose so high, but still can't do too much. Even if she technically "beat" Lombardy originally, it's solely because of Patriarch illness and his first son being stupid (the same problem she have)

She is quite shameless. And that may have been a good thing, if olpy her ambition were to make her son the best ruler. Sadly she doesn't realise there's a greater stage than her little fish tank.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it's looking like it won't immediately end with the Empress and the Ivan's getting their condemnation over this, looks like we will have lots of juicy intrigue yet to come

Dex-chan lover
i respect that the empress is a competent antagonist instead of a bumbling fool that couldn't pose a threat to the protagonist. i almost feel bad for her for having THAT crown prince as her son lol what a stain in her villainous career

Users who are viewing this thread