At the Northern Fort - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
And so Mil is finally back with dollar store version of Archer and Ferdinand.

I feel all this drama was only to introduce Mil possible future love interest + give some insight on how spirit relationship works, since she might need to deal with other spirit girls wanting Kugalg and causing similar drama, or maybe male spirits wanting her, I don't know really.

Dex-chan lover
Since she's a spirit, I presume she won't be involved in aristocratic high society hijinks? Not that I mind, but I think it would be funny if that happens :nyoron:
Some former human now spirit becoming a bridge between the two kind of plot, might be bad idk

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda confused about their ages tho it might be because I've remember incorrectly.

aren't mil and kugalg also around 100 yrs old? yet they're still in childlike appearance unlike this wind spirit who's 106 yrs old yet has a teenage body.

edit: ugh I'm still hyped on neuvillette that I can't help but see him in waterust lololol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I do feel kinda bad for wind spirit girl, fire papa isn't.... Properly rejecting her when he really doesn't seem to be that interested in making a baby with her.

Though clearly that corrupt captain was involved in making this blow up as big as it did, maybe he knows other spirits and is trying to cause as much disharmony as possible to open a power vacuum for him to fill?

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
hadoken!
3fa2cf4870e82e993dd3bf0a1678a52e_w200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread