The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes - Ch. 6

Staff
Super Moderator
@vipguy64 Just to play devil's advocate for a minute… how are you sure those other groups are translating from your version instead of directly from Japanese? I mean statistically it sounds correct enough, but have you found proof positive?
I'm not Player1_Please. I just upload chapters for him. He can be contacted through Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook (Linked on his group page.), and he doesn't check his MangaDex DMs or comments often.

https://mangadex.org/group/4898ab5a-01ea-4f8f-96cf-1e28f3bb65ff/player1-please

Dex-chan lover
This TL did specially contact and get permission from the Author, they had a page about it at the end of the last chapter you dope. Also, it's not like the TL's remove who the original creators are, and often give recommendations or links of how to support the original work. There is a big difference between that and claiming someone else's work as your own, and for what?
You Stupid b*tch, do you realize TL did contact the author for permission? She literally said it in an earlier chapter
The one and only thing anyone wants from a scanlator is the series they're scanlating.

And to do it decently with no excuses.

We do not care about region locked exclusive licensing on a region locked exclusive phone application,we do not care that the scanlator personally thought the comic was bad,we do not care that another site has the other chapters,we do not care whose permission you have or don't have.

We are here to read the comic,you are here to scanlate it for all the readers of that language without going through even more hoops,that is what piracy site is all about.

And the hypocrissy from some people,neither of you two have done it,thankfully,is that they claim we should go out there and support them through official means...

...we wouldn't be here if we had both the disposable assets,access in the first place,and the ability to read one of the Three Moon Rune languages...

...yet some scanlators,not this one,thankfully,even go as far as being facist and somehow thinking they're irreplaceable.

It's been over four decades since the commercial side of the internet has began,and the last decade itself has already shown just how easy it is to replace nearly everything online.

Calling someone a bitch while you selfcensor ...

View attachment 2432

He was clearly making a general statement ("translators") and in that sense he was completely right, fuck scannies and their scannism. 🧑‍🦼
You cool.

Dex-chan lover
Calling someone a bitch while you selfcensor ...

View attachment 2432

He was clearly making a general statement ("translators") and in that sense he was completely right, fuck scannies and their scannism. 🧑‍🦼
Bitch
That's what you want, wasn't it?

If you like I can say it again, BITCH!

Happy now?

That guy was not making a general statement, everyone with a brain can tell that he specifically said it to this TL even though she had permission from the author. Don't believe me then go and read his comment again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The one and only thing anyone wants from a scanlator is the series they're scanlating.

And to do it decently with no excuses.

We do not care about region locked exclusive licensing on a region locked exclusive phone application,we do not care that the scanlator personally thought the comic was bad,we do not care that another site has the other chapters,we do not care whose permission you have or don't have.

We are here to read the comic,you are here to scanlate it for all the readers of that language without going through even more hoops,that is what piracy site is all about.

And the hypocrissy from some people,neither of you two have done it,thankfully,is that they claim we should go out there and support them through official means...

...we wouldn't be here if we had both the disposable assets,access in the first place,and the ability to read one of the Three Moon Rune languages...

...yet some scanlators,not this one,thankfully,even go as far as being facist and somehow thinking they're irreplaceable.

It's been over four decades since the commercial side of the internet has began,and the last decade itself has already shown just how easy it is to replace nearly everything online.

You cool.
You don't speak for everyone online, stop trying to. You speak for yourself and yourself alone.

Group Leader
Bitch

Happy now?

That guy was not making a general statement, everyone with a brain can tell that he specifically said it to this TL even though she had permission from the author. Don't believe me then go and read his comment again.
Also, author literally said "For those who voluntarily translate my recent manga, I would like to say thank you"

Power Uploader
Bitch

Happy now?
I hope you asked your mom for permission before you posted that big boy.
That guy was not making a general statement, everyone with a brain can tell that he specifically said it to this TL
"translators who yap", "whilst translating a comic that hardly ever gets", "both the author and the publisher" and so on. Besides, getting permission that one time doesn't change the fact that his whining is a pure form of scannism.

Dex-chan lover
You don't speak for everyone online, stop trying to. You speak for yourself and yourself alone.
Welcome to the world of billions of people with almost as many online.

The people I speak about are not even myself,it's the thousands,if not tens' of thousands,of people who read the comics without ever saying a thing,because by the end of the day,they care not for anything else but the comic.

No one cares,period,because they got what they wanted and moved on.

What I want,though,is for scanlators to stop delving into the hypocrissy and just focus on what they're good at with no excuses.

Bitch

Happy now?

I was,though?

"Gotta love translators...",plural,because this isn't the first time a scanlator decided to this pointless action.

I hope you asked your mom for permission before you posted that big boy.

"translators who yap", "whilst translating a comic that hardly ever gets", "both the author and the publisher" and so on. Besides, getting permission that one time doesn't change the fact that his whining is a pure form of scannism.
You cool two : cool harder.

Dex-chan lover
“Ooohh scannism shooo scarewwyy, waaahhh wahhh! I hate scannism because it's so scarewyy🥺” want some 🍼 to calm down?
Go on, cry about your made-up word as loud as you like, but let me give you a tip: no one give two shits

If she is putting effort into doing something, and then others just took it as if they made it themselves without so much as giving her credit by at least mentioning their name, she has the right to complain.
And if that made you so butthurt, then consider putting on some anal cream. Or better yet, pull that head of yours out of your own damn ass, make sure to put some heart into pulling it too cause you're pretty far up there, it'll be pain free afterwards

And wow, pulling out the “mom card” the moment you get called a bitch when you asked for it in the first place is soooooo mature and manly of you, really, I can hear that masculine moaning and bitching of yours from way over.

Power Uploader
no one give two shits
Why are you malding then 🫃
and then others just took it as if they made it themselves
But they don't do that, just as this translator doesn't pretend that they wrote the original script. That's all in your and the scannies' heads. In fact you're just assuming. Other translations could be based partially, fully or not at all on another publicly-published for free translation. At the end of the day no one cares except scannies and their ego problems. But I'm sure they're happy that you're here to defend their narcissism. 👩‍🦽

Dex-chan lover
It's times like this I'm reminded that this forum has a fully functional ignore feature. Thanks for the reminder you two!

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't “based on”, it's ripped off: “copy image and paste”
But they don't do that, just as this translator doesn't pretend that they wrote the original script. That's all in your and the scannies' heads. In fact you're just assuming. Other translations could be based partially, fully or not at all on another publicly-published for free translation. At the end of the day no one cares except scannies and their ego problems. But I'm sure they're happy that you're here to defend their narcissism. 👩‍🦽
If you're so asshurt about “scannies”, cry about it on your own then.

Dex-chan lover
Go on, cry about your made-up word as loud as you like, but let me give you a tip: no one give two shits
Exactly,no one gives a damn about scanlator drama,you said perfectly!
If she is putting effort into doing something, and then others just took it as if they made it themselves without so much as giving her credit by at least mentioning their name, she has the right to complain.
No scanlator in the entire world has any right to complain about other scanlators because they're ALL pirates,they're all doing the same stuff.

Have you forgotten that you yourself are using this piracy on this pirate site?

If you were so high n' mighty,then go and pay for the original and read it in its' original language.
Why are you malding then 🫃

You cool three : cool with a vengeance.

Users who are viewing this thread