Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 130 - Beneath the Surface

Dex-chan lover
The cover special with frieren breaks me because she doesn’t change no matter how she wakes up, but one day Fern won’t be waking up next to her and she’ll be left all alone once more
Don't worry Fern and Stark's whole bloodline will continue to take care of the Granny baba elf. Their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and so on. We need a charity donation to raise funds to take care of Frieren too.

Double-page supporter
The hiatus might be time off to coordinate with the anime team going over the storyboard for the next double season. This could be a rather good sign, for it means they put as much concern into it as fans want it.

I love this elf

fNtEWsh.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
We need to stop waking Frieren up early, she brings a cataclysm along when she does.

Dex-chan lover
Indefinite hiatus?! Well shit, Frieren waking up early certainly was a portent of a cataclysmic event..!:worry:

Dex-chan lover
Frieren up early?? Things are dire indeed....
i'm sure she enjoys having her hair brushed/done up but i'm surprised she wouldn't have a 'ready to go' spell. tho other than needing to eat everyday, given how long lived elves are i'm surprised there aren't some who just 'efficiently' live (unless they rly enjoy certain foods) to only eat like once a week before a long journey

Users who are viewing this thread