Sousou no Frieren - Ch. 130 - Beneath the Surface

Dex-chan lover
I think Kanone could team up with the CMA.

Her intention seems to be good.

and Fräse mean a milling machine. So she is definitely stronger than Übel that can't cut iron.
I think there's a very good chance that Kanone is, in fact, already working for the CMA, haha. Like somebody pointed out back in the Chapter 129 comments, go re-read Chapter 127 and take a look at what Lineal looks like (specifically, her hair)!

Aggregator gang
Ah man, stuff was really picking up, I hope the artist/author are well and whatever the cause of the hiatus is will be resolved without issue. Frieren is one of my favorite series of all time, I'd hate to see it go the way of HxH.

Here's looking forward to the continuation eventually!

Dex-chan lover
Frieren up early?? Things are dire indeed....
Frieren is up and Chipper. Half of the City will be annihilated, the government atomized, and Ubel will have a ladycrush.
indefinite hiatus soon-- what other horrible things are bound to happen this year?
and Gushing on Magical Girls is on hiatus too. Sucks when the really good series are slipping.

Dex-chan lover
Due to the hiatus Frieren can now properly patrol (read: peruse the shops for magical items) at her leisure.

One interesting detail I noticed is that Gluck had always let Macht lighting his cigarette, ever since their first encounter to their final goodbye. However, here, Gluck refused to let the officer light his cigar (most likely stem from her habit with the captain), instead chose to light it himself. I wonder if this is a sign of Gluck's trust to someone.

Dex-chan lover
the end of the world... we aren't at that point yet...
j5snqHY.png

indefinite hiatus FTW :eek:

Dex-chan lover
They are STILL hypeing up the empire and each new character is more dangerous than last. Demons start to look like rats in comperison. Why was demon king was such threat anyway? Looks like emperor just let him live at this point.

Dex-chan lover
They are STILL hypeing up the empire and each new character is more dangerous than last. Demons start to look like rats in comperison. Why was demon king was such threat anyway? Looks like emperor just let him live at this point.
Don't know that I agree with that. Macht in this chapter seemed quite confident that he could kill this new mage.

Users who are viewing this thread