At the Northern Fort - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda confused about their ages tho it might be because I've remember incorrectly.

aren't mil and kugalg also around 100 yrs old? yet they're still in childlike appearance unlike this wind spirit who's 106 yrs old yet has a teenage body.

edit: ugh I'm still hyped on neuvillette that I can't help but see him in waterust lololol
No Mil and Kugalg are only about 5 years old each

Dex-chan lover
Also, they've said time and time again that there's no romance or attachment to it (for the vast majority of them) so it really is just a thing that has to be done on occasion.
On top of that they don't even seem to recognize a child as theirs unless it's the same element.

Makes me realize that Hylilith must be a real black sheep amongst spirits of she's bothered by concepts like perceived infidelity, and wonder how she'd react if a child with Hilg wasn't a wind spirit.

Dex-chan lover
On top of that they don't even seem to recognize a child as theirs unless it's the same element.

Makes me realize that Hylilith must be a real black sheep amongst spirits of she's bothered by concepts like perceived infidelity, and wonder how she'd react if a child with Hilg wasn't a wind spirit.
At least Waterust seems to become more parental toward Mil... Guess the constant visits from his cute daughter gotta do something to a man.

Dex-chan lover
She's like 7 what did you think she was going to do
84a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Another suprise w for the protagonist that did nothing but get attacked, kidnapped, and basically let everyone else do the work. Either don’t do conflicts or just end the series if you don’t want to do fluff anymore.
... What are you expecting from a child...

Dex-chan lover
Little disappointed she didn't ask her why she was more human-minded than the other spirits, if it was just more human interaction or what.

Dex-chan lover
Had Mil and the knights did the discussion on Sarel when all the spirits were present…. GG Sarel instantly.

Also:
Kugalg was embraced by mother earth. Literally. /badum tsss

Dex-chan lover
Little disappointed she didn't ask her why she was more human-minded than the other spirits, if it was just more human interaction or what.
Well mil theorised that she may have been the sane case as her, which is that she used to be human. Though it made sense why she didn't have a chance to ask being that the moment was not suitable for her to ask such a complicated question

Dex-chan lover
What we know so far about spirit reproduction:
1. It seems to require a male and female spirit, and the female spirit has the role to conceive the baby
2. It's a sacred event but not intimate (with some exception), unlike human marriage
3. Apparently age of consent for spirits are about 100 years old
4. It may not require a sexual intercourse to happen (maybe a ritual or some sort? Haven't been revealed at length so unsure)
5. Spirit are open to reproduce with more than one partner
6. Spirit offsprings seems to inherit one of their parents elemental attribute, and child care falls to the side of the parent that the child inherits their attribute from
7. Spirits seems to (traditionally) only view offspring of their own elemental attribute to be their child
8. Seems like there's not much limit on which element can reproduce with another element (ie any element can partner up with any other element, but seems like preference exist based on the spirit's personal taste)

Dex-chan lover
What we know so far about spirit reproduction:
1. It seems to require a male and female spirit, and the female spirit has the role to conceive the baby
2. It's a sacred event but not intimate (with some exception), unlike human marriage
3. Apparently age of consent for spirits are about 100 years old
4. It may not require a sexual intercourse to happen (maybe a ritual or some sort? Haven't been revealed at length so unsure)
5. Spirit are open to reproduce with more than one partner
6. Spirit offsprings seems to inherit one of their parents elemental attribute, and child care falls to the side of the parent that the child inherits their attribute from
7. Spirits seems to (traditionally) only view offspring of their own elemental attribute to be their child
8. Seems like there's not much limit on which element can reproduce with another element (ie any element can partner up with any other element, but seems like preference exist based on the spirit's personal taste)
I require...  diagrams... :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Another suprise w for the protagonist that did nothing but get attacked, kidnapped, and basically let everyone else do the work. Either don’t do conflicts or just end the series if you don’t want to do fluff anymore.
This ain't a shounen manga dumbass

Power Uploader
At least Waterust seems to become more parental toward Mil... Guess the constant visits from his cute daughter gotta do something to a man.
water and snow/ice are pretty much the same thing. ice is just cold water after all.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is fluff. The situation was literally resolved by the child calling their parents in the cutest way possible. It's an errand with a little kid except that kid happens to be a highly valuable spirit but even then there's no real conflict with stakes. It ends up as nothing more than a comedic act.

i don't think we should hope for romance in this spirit matter. they just use word 'produce' to give a birth a children and give their partner to others just so they can inheritance their lineage

Users who are viewing this thread