Choukadou Girls - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Floyra and Dolphin

Dex-chan lover
  • Woah, I didn't think we'd actually see those clothes from the (Vol 6) cover. I thought it was just a random Star Wars reference.
  • I just love the idea that there are whole fictional universes were one character is weak to because of the worldbuilding that they can't even exist in it.
  • Of course one of the main characters are special lol

Dex-chan lover
Um, sorry, what? AI cannot exist in that universe because it's personality will collapse because why? :question:

Supporter
I bet it's kinda like Rampancy in the Halo universe, where AIs over a certain age tend to kind of go insane due to how much thinking they do and deterioration of their code, only in this case, it happens almost immediately. Something like "an AI can't handle the amount of thinking that it requires to be sapient."

Dex-chan lover
Dolphiiiin Leaving me blue, Dolphiiiin Missing you true, Dolphiiiin Only few memories after youuuu...

Should be the reason why Lady Droid Floyra is able to exist is because she is not a robot, but rather a Cyborg with a full human brain, encased in a advanced mechanical body.

She is based on Cobra's partner Lady Armaroid which is Cobra's old flame who turned herself into a cyborg to watch over Cobra when he changed his identity and went into hiding.

Lol also in Cobra's universe everyone wears bikini armor. The Manga and anime is pretty fucking cool, lol

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of understand. But I can't explain it well.
Its narrative rule. Narrative rule applies to their world. Whatever was written in MC's world about the Dolphin series, is the natural law in the Dolphin series. So whatever enters Dolphin series, the written lore/law will apply to them as well.

Dex-chan lover
Um, sorry, what? AI cannot exist in that universe because it's personality will collapse because why? :question:

Fictional universe has no sentient AI (outside of the sole snowflake character I guess?), thus when external exceptions are introduced to break the rule the universe attempts to forcibly convert them to maintain order (which ends up deleting them since that shit ain't supposed to happen)

Kind of like a gentler version of that time paradox rule where you'll kys or destroy two universes/timelines by directly interacting with an instance of yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@MarchtheBurg, @LTalon, @SleepyDemon
So, everything explicitly forbidden by the setting gets removed by the world? Is that why they were fine in Bellnoa's RPG world? Still, kinda too late into the business to introduce such a serious complication to Kusabi's power, i'd be surprised if it doesn't contradict some of their previous adventures in other worlds.

Double-page supporter
@MarchtheBurg, @LTalon, @SleepyDemon
So, everything explicitly forbidden by the setting gets removed by the world? Is that why they were fine in Bellnoa's RPG world? Still, kinda too late into the business to introduce such a serious complication to Kusabi's power, i'd be surprised if it doesn't contradict some of their previous adventures in other worlds.
Ironically if we think apply to Nina’s world. We have a gacha, fighter, and rpg heroines. Nona doesn’t have any problems existing in thier worlds becuase of their setting inherent wackiness, but they might have problems with hers depending how magic is treated in Nona’s. Anyways the one time they did show up in her world they weren’t trying to do anything that involved their abilities which might be nullified. Also the simple fact none of those rules actively deny their existence like Dolphin does with Nona’s. We do know the special requirements needed for AI to exist in Dolphins. Could be “soul”, could be cybernetics, could be systems not being so fast. If it’s soul then are two favorite goobers can go in and fuck shit up. Another thing to en turn is that two that can enter the world might not have tiger magic. Simply be “peak humans”.

Dex-chan lover
Its narrative rule. Narrative rule applies to their world. Whatever was written in MC's world about the Dolphin series, is the natural law in the Dolphin series. So whatever enters Dolphin series, the written lore/law will apply to them as well.
Yeah this. That's the thing. Ty ty.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this. That's the thing. Ty ty.
A variation of it was discussed back in the first series. The tentacled robot was discussing about it with MC's little sister about Nona's innocence about certain "activities" despite being an android/probe with an ability to shatter planet(s).

Dex-chan lover
nice. Wacky world. Kinda remind me of Blazblue, in that series, like 90% land is not livable by normal people because of magic air (pretty much poisonous).

Users who are viewing this thread