Gabriel DropOut - Vol. 14 Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting a long time for the translation to get to this chapter when I said that the author REALLY upped the level of ecchi and fanservice in this volume. There's something funny about how I can simultaneously think that he mixed up the draft for ecchi doujinshi for comiket with some actual chapter and that this is a completely authentic chapter for the current state of this manga, lmao.

isnt the gag "Incoherent Lesbian Noise" tho Tapris you cheeky cheeky brat uhuh >;D
I'm even interested in what the phrase was in the original, since it was an arbitrary, but rather successful decision, lmao.

P.S. What really intrigues me the most is what Rafi was doing with the fur seal Satania all day.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the beginning of the chapter I was wondering Tapris is gonna pounce on Cat Gab.
Apparently it was opposite after the “incoherent lesbian noise”. As Tapris became slightly fallen. :ROFLMAO:

I do wonder how it would have gone had it been Vigne instead of Tapris.

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the beginning of the chapter I was wondering Tapris is gonna pounce on Cat Gab.
Apparently it was opposite after the “incoherent lesbian noise”. As Tapris became slightly fallen. :ROFLMAO:

I do wonder how it would have gone had it been Vigne instead of Tapris.
Probably VIgne would have behaved more maturely and stopped this faster as a person who already has quite a decent experience in "raising" and caring for Gab. Therefore, the author most likely chose Tapris for more excessive and uninhibited slapstick reactions.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve so happy for this chapterrrr
But don’t you think it’d be better if Black hair instead of tapirs :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Someone in this manga has a pit black halo and it can't be out cute Gabbi right :smugchisato: :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Oh my... I did not expect Kæmi-sensei to make such a suggestive chapter... That service of Gab stretching and then the heart pupils in her eyes? Please oh please someone make a doujin of this...

Dex-chan lover
qd9tama.png

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread