Gabriel DropOut - Vol. 14 Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
A creature that is ready to maintain an ideal figure with such a lifestyle is definitely not an angel, but at least at the level of a goddess or even a galactic demiurge.

Well, Ukami has been drawing manga for a while now in a more aesthetically "mature" way, if I can call it that. Rafi's chest frame is clearly not the last of its kind in this volume.
I think I have a slight preference towards the "original" style from older chapters. Not that what we have now is bad or anything, it just has a different feel

Group Leader
It's sad to see ukami's artstyle deteriorate like this, it used to be so good...

Dex-chan lover
I think I have a slight preference towards the "original" style from older chapters. Not that what we have now is bad or anything, it just has a different feel
Well, you have the right. I'm still getting used to it, but it doesn't change my experience of the manga too much.

Dex-chan lover
You can be like Gab and not gain weight, you just skip lunch/breakfast/etc. for garbage food. You'll feel like shit (how does Gab do it) but you won't gain weight. Now, if you snack on top of meals, that's the killer.

Users who are viewing this thread