Ikenie ni Natta Ore ga Nazeka Jashin wo Horoboshite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
iirc they have translated it up to chapter 18, but I cand access their site right now.
Both the Spanish site and English have been down for about a week now and there's no updates on the discord either

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to mention! Apologies for the complete lack of redrawing half-way through the chapter.

I don't consider myself very good at it, in the first place - but that was WAY above my skill level, haha!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

All the best,
Lectonal.
Thank you so much for actually looking into this @Lectonal . I owe ya a few coffees if ya ever do a kofi page of the like ❤️❤️❤️

Edit: seen the kofi link- get paid this weekend so there will hopefully be some coffee from me fella ❤️

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I forgot to mention! Apologies for the complete lack of redrawing half-way through the chapter.

I don't consider myself very good at it, in the first place - but that was WAY above my skill level, haha!

All the best,
Lectonal.
W snipe?

Dex-chan lover
Translation was good. I get the feeling she's going to find all her reasons for not following along will be rendered pointless and she will happily join his side. She's a good girl. I can empathize with her easily

Double-page supporter
I believe you didn't include the Chapter 8-3, hence it ends in cliffhanger (end of 8-2).
Hmm... That does make sense.

And chapter 9.1 seems completely unrelated to the end of this chapter...

Although, I can't seem to find the raws for chapter 8.3 anywhere, and I don't own a physical copy to scan.

If you could link me to somewhere that does have chapter 8.3, I'd be more than happy to translate it, and add it to this chapter.

If not, no worries!

Regards,
Lectonal

Edit: Grammar.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Where’s chapter 2-7? I can’t exactly jump from reading chapter 1 to 8.

EDIT: Ah, I had the other group in my block list for producing nonsensical MTL, so in my chapter list I just saw chapter 1 and 8 with nothing in between.
Exactly the same with me.

Dex-chan lover

All the best,
Lectonal.
Never apologise for "sniping" the Monkey.
Most people would rather suffer your learning curve than ...endure... another episode of their "offerings".

Hell.. you could have used Paint and whiteout and do better, as long as you double-check your translation.

Dex-chan lover
Where’s chapter 2-7? I can’t exactly jump from reading chapter 1 to 8.

EDIT: Ah, I had the other group in my block list for producing nonsensical MTL, so in my chapter list I just saw chapter 1 and 8 with nothing in between.
You're not the only one experiencing this. I was also wondering why so many chapters were skipped.

Anyone know anywhere that have chapter 8.3 ?
I only found it in official online site, but that site only allow free reading of first and last few chapter, the in-between will not be available. so i can only see a thumbnail of it coz the free release time of this chapter ended lol
Official site:
https://gaugau.futabanet.jp/list/work/60a734cb7765611395000000/episodes/19
Dark-Scan had 8.3 translated to English but it along with the rest of the chapters for this series seem to be gone as the link just leads to 404 page not found. I did find this version of chapter 8.3 but I'm not sure what language it is https://manga-za.net/ikenie-ni-natta-ore-ga-nazeka-jashin-wo-horoboshite-shimatta-ken-ตอนที่-8-3/ (Edit: Microsoft Edge is telling me it's Thai)

Fed-Kun's army
Here is a short summary of 8.3 for anyone interested:

Serena wakes up in bed not remembering anything from the farewell party, realizing Elt will soon leave she rushes to him & excusing her behavior but everyone asks her why she isn't ready yet.
They tell her what happend the night before, how she told him in a drunken state while crying that she really likes him & if he really leaves to take her with him on his journey.
He basically tells her that he is flattered but can't give an answer to her feelings right now because he has to get back to his country & childhood friend first.
He also accepts her as a companion so she can travel with him but she is still worried bc her father is sick.
Her Father tells her that he was completely healed the night before by Elt so she doesn't have to worry about him anymore.
After that they wishing them farewell & the 3 starting traveling together.

Also while Dark-Scan's translations of this are gone from their site, some of their translated chapters were uploaded to other sites. This site has a few translated chapters that are the furthest along that i've found so far (other than the actual site which was probably up to about the end of chapter 18) https://mangaeffect.com/manga/i-the-sacrifice-somehow-killed-the-evil-god/ (Beware of Malware and viruses please when visiting the link)

Dex-chan lover
A rough Manga with a rough TL history, some things never change...

@Lectonal thank you and kudos for the chapter and the effort, it is amazing how 1 person with passion/effort can trump a team rush-job so brilliantly. :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread