The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 11 Ch. 144 - We Told A Lie

i despise the antics of that masked bitch. after the last talking-to didn't achieve anything, i hope she gets put down and stops this horseshit.
the more i think about it, the more this flash mob surprise stuff grinds my gears. what is the goal even supposed to be. just be part of a romantic moment? she removes all sincerity out of situations like that with the pressure she creates so it's never gonna work. i'm fuming.

i dunno if this is the best way yamada and ichikawa could've handled this. they handled it ok considering who they are, even if previous promises had to be broken. the moment they apologize once they're on their own and the trust they have to correctly understand their new signals was adorable. i wished they put down annoying mask and made her feel awful for her harebrained bs, but then they wouldn't be the insecure goofballs doing their best i love

Dex-chan lover
My worry is Yamada always wanting to put herself first. It's becoming a trend. I get she's motivated for her career,but eventually this might come to be a problem when Ichi needs her and she has to be fully present in the moment
I see her career pulling her away.
Yamada doesn't want to put herself first. That's why ichikawa has to push her to do so every time. I fully believe she'll be there for ichi when he actually needs her to.

Double-page supporter
Their relationship was still somewhat secret. Yamada's friend Serina Yoshida found out on the trip recently, it seems they decided to keep it a secret.

Signals:
Hand on head: it'll be okay
Little finger on lips: I love you
Hands closed in running position: Let's go home together

While for people they rejected each other, the two communicated through these signs.

Group Leader
That was very nice. They shut down the masked girl's stupid mob dance idea, kept Anna's career protected and still celebrated their own way!

Kyoutarou has grown so much... :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Those toxic Japanese, Korean and Chinese simps need to stop being pandered to just because milking them is too profitable. They need to understand that their favorite idol or entertainer having her own romantic life doesn't stop them in any way from oggling them, which is all they get out concretely out of this parasocial relationship.

If it's about some actress that suddenly stops her carrier after getting it some kind of controlling and prude man, good then, be mad and worried for (and the loss of new content), but if she dares to get a boyfriend yet nothing changes about our output, where's the harm or how is that any of the fans business?

So fucking stupid.

"Oh wow. The audition of that girl Yamada was great, perfect fit for the little sister of the heroine. But sucks that my community manager tells me after sleuthing on this teenager's sm that THIS SLUT has a perfectly wholesome and normal relationship with a BOY. I can't possibly work in these conditions and pander to our sex-obsessed/sex-repressed weirdos!!"

Are they incapable to not be entitled to strangers' lives and be happy for them or what?

Dex-chan lover
I think the growth was backwards. Think about how hard Icchi's been working to keep Anna from a) crying, b) lying and, most important of all, c) having to say "I'm sorry". And he drops all that in one shot. Granted, there were massive extenuating circumstances but, man, there had to be a better way.
You make a compelling point, but also note Ichikawa's newfound ability to be the centre of attention and taking control. Or look at his willingness to take a hit to his social standing with his peers, the old Ichi would never have been capable of that. He swallowed his ego and pride for Anna out of love for her, to keep her doing what she loves. And if he hadn't done those things, Anna would be crying, lying, and saying "I'm sorry" later, anyway. He's doing great.

Dex-chan lover
i despise the antics of that masked bitch. after the last talking-to didn't achieve anything, i hope she gets put down and stops this horseshit.
the more i think about it, the more this flash mob surprise stuff grinds my gears. what is the goal even supposed to be. just be part of a romantic moment? she removes all sincerity out of situations like that with the pressure she creates so it's never gonna work. i'm fuming.

i dunno if this is the best way yamada and ichikawa could've handled this. they handled it ok considering who they are, even if previous promises had to be broken. the moment they apologize once they're on their own and the trust they have to correctly understand their new signals was adorable. i wished they put down annoying mask and made her feel awful for her harebrained bs, but then they wouldn't be the insecure goofballs doing their best i love
She strikes me as a tourist --someone that gets involved in others' lives so that she has a good story.
Just a typical narcissist that's all.

AcX

Dex-chan lover
jvQedNV.png

minor-spelling-mistake.gif
It is that minor that I stared into it for several minutes without noticing it

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one thats confused as to why this happened to begin with? I get that its her surprise party but it seems like a weird thing to spring into the two of them.

If Kankan thought they liked each other, this is basically her birthday present

Her whole thing is that thinks she's helping push relationships forward by setting up a perfect, memorable moment for a confession.

Dex-chan lover
You make a compelling point, but also note Ichikawa's newfound ability to be the centre of attention and taking control. Or look at his willingness to take a hit to his social standing with his peers, the old Ichi would never have been capable of that. He swallowed his ego and pride for Anna out of love for her, to keep her doing what she loves. And if he hadn't done those things, Anna would be crying, lying, and saying "I'm sorry" later, anyway. He's doing great.
Ichi was always willing to take a hit to his social standing for Yamada. That's why he cut up his group poster in front of everyone in chapter 2.

Aggregator gang
No, she’s an actress not an idol, those rules don’t apply to actors. It’s just theyre being extra extra careful since she’s still a rookie actress
I think you're underestimating the so-called "rules".
Even newscasters can't avoid those rules; look up the case about Hiyama Saya.
I recommend watching Japanalysis' video about that particular case.

Though you can see in Chii's face on page 8 that something seems weird to her. She's looking at Kyo for two panels while everyone's going to Anna.
From Chii's perspective, Ichikawa's confession might be totally unexpected, so she couldn't help staring at him.

I think the growth was backwards. Think about how hard Icchi's been working to keep Anna from a) crying, b) lying and, most important of all, c) having to say "I'm sorry". And he drops all that in one shot. Granted, there were massive extenuating circumstances but, man, there had to be a better way.
Imagine you were in his shoes; a middle school boy with only a little bit of life experiences.
Could you think up a better solution to that unexpected situation?
If you could, props to you.

im so confused on what lead up to this situation??? I had to go back n reread and I guess im just retarded cuz idk wtf happened lmao
Am i the only one thats confused as to why this happened to begin with? I get that its her surprise party but it seems like a weird thing to spring into the two of them.
That was the point; Ichikawa and Yamada was confused as well.
This is the continuation of the masked girl's matchmaking plan on their Kyoto trip.
The masked girl failed in Kyoto, but she didn't give up, therefore she tried it today.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Those toxic Japanese, Korean and Chinese simps need to stop being pandered to just because milking them is too profitable. They need to understand that their favorite idol or entertainer having her own romantic life doesn't stop them in any way from oggling them, which is all they get out concretely out of this parasocial relationship.

If it's about some actress that suddenly stops her carrier after getting it some kind of controlling and prude man, good then, be mad and worried for (and the loss of new content), but if she dares to get a boyfriend yet nothing changes about our output, where's the harm or how is that any of the fans business?

So fucking stupid.

"Oh wow. The audition of that girl Yamada was great, perfect fit for the little sister of the heroine. But sucks that my community manager tells me after sleuthing on this teenager's sm that THIS SLUT has a perfectly wholesome and normal relationship with a BOY. I can't possibly work in these conditions and pander to our sex-obsessed/sex-repressed weirdos!!"

Are they incapable to not be entitled to strangers' lives and be happy for them or what?
As long as the industries find this highly profitable & exploitable, it simply won't stop.

Users who are viewing this thread