Zou no Haji, Tsuru wa Odoru - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
So cute, almost makes me forget the perpetual pain of having a chronic skin condition :glee:

This is really well told. The characters are as clear as necessary and the story doesn't waste time wallowing on the MC's misery :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
That was hecking nice. Also loved the art. Im actually a big hater and quite critical with how the character acts sometimes but these two character felt flawless for me.

A question tho. Whats with his hands?

Dex-chan lover
Cute, half expected some kinda skin care brand ad halfway through
So cute, almost makes me forget the perpetual pain of having a chronic skin condition :glee:

This is really well told. The characters are as clear as necessary and the story doesn't waste time wallowing on the MC's misery :thumbsup:
good luck, sounds tough, i can barely handle dry skin/breakouts let alone something needing prescription doctor help(hopefully dermatologists in ur area are actually decent rather than just pushing pricey luxury brands to use lol)

Dex-chan lover
That was hecking nice. Also loved the art. Im actually a big hater and quite critical with how the character acts sometimes but these two character felt flawless for me.

A question tho. Whats with his hands?
Could be a bad case of eczema/atopic dermatitis, from a genetic or phenotypic tendency to it, or possibly a reaction to his acne meds. Skin tends to thicken in the rashy areas so you end up with hardened, scaly skin (elephant-like, as FMC said) and bloody crevices where it cracks. 'tis fun when it migrates to areas that see a lot of use (e.g., hands, knees, eyelids...plumbing)

The pain you get used to but there's a sense of dysmorphia that never really goes away, even if you're lucky enough to find people who don't see it :win:

Cute, half expected some kinda skin care brand ad halfway through

good luck, sounds tough, i can barely handle dry skin/breakouts let alone something needing prescription doctor help(hopefully dermatologists in ur area are actually decent rather than just pushing pricey luxury brands to use lol)
Right, who needs expensive creams and steroids when used motor oil will do the trick? :lul:(I kid, there are actually some pretty good not horrendously expensive options on the market. CeraVe comes highly recommended)

Dex-chan lover
I really liked that page where she was taking a long stride, lol. Yes, definitely a nice story, told efficiently, beautiful character design, and I found myself admiring Tazuru's personality.

Though, at some point, a thought popped into my mind that this was sorta the "manic pixie girl" archetype I'm seeing in action.

Fun read all the same.

Dex-chan lover
Could be a bad case of eczema/atopic dermatitis, from a genetic or phenotypic tendency to it, or possibly a reaction to his acne meds. Skin tends to thicken in the rashy areas so you end up with hardened, scaly skin (elephant-like, as FMC said) and bloody crevices where it cracks. 'tis fun when it migrates to areas that see a lot of use (e.g., hands, knees, eyelids...plumbing)

The pain you get used to but there's a sense of dysmorphia that never really goes away, even if you're lucky enough to find people who don't see it :win:

Right, who needs expensive creams and steroids when used motor oil will do the trick? :lul:(I kid, there are actually some pretty good not horrendously expensive options on the market. CeraVe comes highly recommended)
Lmao this oneshot got me putting some cream on my hand lol (Its ceraVe too and its good).

Dex-chan lover
I used to have a weird skin condition where my hand skin has these weird pores that leaks water and so my skin cant heal. Dont know if thats eczema but it only healed after half a year or a year idr. But it really didnt seem like the one in the manga tho unless it was an unpleasant memory and i just forget.

Fed-Kun's army

psoriasis?

Dex-chan lover
psoriasis?
Not exactly, more like atop...the beauty of the human condition is every so often the traits of your existence actually are unique 😂

But when you find a group of people who embrace that uniqueness, life gets good :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread