Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 95 - Kyougi’s First Disciplinary Job

Dex-chan lover
Ok I was expecting Sakibashiri to be a bit proper but then Nonco sensei throw that out the window only to do that again when her love interest was Tekka all along. What a crazy chapter especially getting offered a drink juice from Sakibashiri's cleavage. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
I love how the MC-kun doesn't always play the straight-man in these bits~ plus I love how he just outright said the thing we're all thinking about the girl, while showing off with his girl~
Wish more guys were like him in manga.
Thanks for the translation

Supporter
Being honest, really honest, if this love advice thing becomes an arc of it's own of episodic advices i would forgive some of the awful decisions the author made in the past, because at least the manga is going back to it's roots in some way

Dex-chan lover
:win: one down by the yuri sniper. I wonder what other forces will chip away at the harem.

Dex-chan lover
So what I want is a physical relationship.
Aren't you skipping a couple of steps?!
For starters, you may want to consider getting married before that.
The hell are you doing now, skipping steps alongside her?!
No no, he's got a point there. Depending on how physical you want the relationship, you should consider whether you want to be committed to that person for the long run. If you're just looking for casual sex, then you're pretty much hopeless in romance.

It's super funny that the author doesn't hide at all that he loves yuri and makes pure yuri jokes and made the main couple of the manga just for free money, even if he's honest it doesn't mean that it doesn't bother me that he barely shows the couple interacting because it's obvious he's doing it on purpose. xdddd

Dex-chan lover
Unrequited yuri ship out of nowhere in the middle of a love triangle, in the middle of another love triangle, in the middle of a tentative threesome

And i am not even counting Kanan's family on this...

Users who are viewing this thread