Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 98 - Valentine’s Persuasion

Dex-chan lover
Can we go back to hell? At least this chapter acknowledges the main couples and the other girls are not even considered by the MC.

Let's hope we go back to the main couple hijinks and see them take it to proper relationship.

As Kana still pretends that MC is fodder, no?

Double-page supporter
The author somehow made heaven a cynical metropolitan nightmare with God as a tyrannical boss and hell a magical, lighthearted vacation destination. If this manga were made in the 1900s this would be branded as heresy and banned in 80 countries despite how lighthearted and whimsical it really is.
At that time, we would never get past the first chapter because of the censoring, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Did you see this ppl that wish for a harem ending on this manga? Our boi was given a harem option and he straight on used the "BEGONE thott" card on her.

He's already in a relationship with his dream girl. Kanan x Kyogi was always the only ending. You are just getting some harem flavour for the shits and giggles

Dex-chan lover
1. Jeanne is literally a fucking dog.

2. I forgot that Kyougi still has no idea about the whole angel and devil stuff, I wonder if they all put a spell on him or if there are two braincells fighting for control in there. I respect him always appreciating the degeneracy however.

3. Holy shortstack.... Literally...

4. Poor sister Kyougi...

Dex-chan lover
Fap
Did you see this ppl that wish for a harem ending on this manga? Our boi was given a harem option and he straight on used the "BEGONE thott" card on her.

He's already in a relationship with his dream girl. Kanan x Kyogi was always the only ending. You are just getting some harem flavour for the shits and giggles
AND boobs you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread