Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 100 - Labyrinth City Rapan

Dex-chan lover
The cliffhanger is gonna be something stupid, isn't it?
Or it will be what Geese was trying to recruit help for...

Dex-chan lover
So they really went and skipped half the arc huh ... ouchie (or maybe they'll go on flashback but i doubt it )
tanks for the food

Dex-chan lover
Skipped over a half a light novel content (about 60%of volume 11) (almost as bad as skipping volume 7, let's hope a side story manga will cover it)
They were doing so much better since the university arc but fo skip the travel from the portal to the city it looks like it's ba k to the joke of a series the beginning of the manga was

I believe the maid is supposed to call him Rudeus-sama
Yeah, but the one who said "Rudy, you've really have grown" was actually Paul. Rudeus and Paul keep talking on that frame. I think that's the part you are referring.

Holy hell, they really just skipped so much. Yeah people are shocked about the entire Begaritt trip being skipped over (all the creatures they fought, Elinalise sleeping with other men, the bandit raid, etc.), but that's not even the worst part of it. They skipped all of the catching up with Lilia and Paul, (I REALLY wanted to see them bond together, such a great scene) , and meeting the two sisters following Paul or Talhand. We don't even see Elinalise making up with Paul, which is a HUGE scene between the two of them. Absolutely insane how they decided to adapt all of this.

Supporter
I guess I can only rely on the anime or the novels to know more, manga is soo slow...but I love the art T^T

Dex-chan lover
Nice try with that cliffhanger, author. But with how this genre works I know in my heart of hearts that a waifu candidate for a harem MC is never in true danger.

:smugchisato:
entirely depends on the series and it's rare for it to actually happen...but it has happened before though rarely

Dex-chan lover
are u talkin about novel? because i havent read those, only manga
yes when concerning the novel i think they skipped like at least 5 chapters worth of content in between. it's really sad because it shows the vast differences between the continents and how they function as it differs between the continents and how the cultures evolve in said continents it's genuinely sad.

Users who are viewing this thread