Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 96.1 - A kid copy their parents...

Dex-chan lover
Green Peppers really are not that bad. They have a refreshing, mild sweetness that pairs well with other foods. You're not supposed to eat them by themselves but as an accent to other foods.

Dex-chan lover
Haru-chan:
I%27m_Gonna_Do_What%27s_Called_a_Pro_Gamer_Move.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You can just eat bell peppers uncooked like an apple, I would be horrified to hear of someone doing this with brussel sprouts. I mean I usually eat em uncooked, rarely do I bother to do anything with them. Unless you count stuffed peppers, but that's more of an entree than a side.
My mom loves to fry peppers and it makes green peppers have a rubbery texture. They taste fine raw. I think it's mostly how the food is prepared rather than green peppers themselves..

Dex-chan lover
You can just eat bell peppers uncooked like an apple, I would be horrified to hear of someone doing this with brussel sprouts. I mean I usually eat em uncooked, rarely do I bother to do anything with them. Unless you count stuffed peppers, but that's more of an entree than a side.
Bell peppers are much better uncooked. They're nice and crunchy like apples.
But they can be cut into salad or just put as slices.

Is mom upset at Haru for trying to cheat her way out of eating bell peppers, or for "flirting" with her hubby? X'D
Pretty sure it's both.

Users who are viewing this thread