Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life - Ch. 5.1 - Nightmare Daywalker

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

He just undo his humanity...
XD...

I just hope that's a toggleable skill, a perma-vampire quite a hassle I think...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
So he's now a energy vampire that feeds on people by being annoying as hell?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lmao THAT LADY WAS A FREAKING VAMPIRE!!!!! 😂😂😂 WHAT A WAY TO DROP A BOMB.

and to think he planned to sell this

Dex-chan lover
sound like...he can now gaming 24/7... if he become vampire, he prob doesn't want to sleep or so

Dex-chan lover
That's one way to deal with aging - let's hope it doesn't involve bathing in blood of these little urchins. At least he's not a nightwalker, because then he would have a hard time selling his stuff by daytime. And how about those fancy looking soldiers? They don't look like vampire hunters, but who knows.
Pretty big developments after such slow-life-ish initial chapters.

Dex-chan lover
To think that, if he harvested and sold those fruits before trying them himself...
don't worry, he can still sell them without any issues. The reason he planted them was to get more, and it looked to me like from planting one, he harvested 3. So still got 2 to plant and get 6.

don't worry, he can still sell them without any issues. The reason he planted them was to get more, and it looked to me like from planting one, he harvested 3. So still got 2 to plant and get 6.
I think they meant what he sold them and turned others into Nightmare Daywalkers too.
That's probably not how they work but he doesn't know that.
But without further testing he wouldn't dare risk selling them without knowing the repercussions.

Users who are viewing this thread