Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Defense Against Calamity

Dex-chan lover
The Demon King talks like a robot. I'd have to reread from the beginning to see if he was always like that. I don't even remember how many scenes he has had in the past.

I could be wrong, but isn't it because he's uttering an incantation? Although I admit he uses very unorthodox words for a magic spell.

Still, with strength like that, no can argue his title as the Demon King.

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong, but isn't it because he's uttering an incantation? Although I admit he uses very unorthodox words for a magic spell.

Still, with strength like that, no can argue his title as the Demon King.

His behavior made me think he has some huge limitations/restrictions in his ability to do things, making the four heavenly kings that much more important, since they seem more like normal folks.

Dex-chan lover
Dude killed the calamity like he was dropping an anvil on a looney toons character. XDD
Bossman live up to his title
Boss solves problem like The Boss Should.

Also
Megadeth_-_Warchest.jpg

Dex-chan lover
His behavior made me think he has some huge limitations/restrictions in his ability to do things, making the four heavenly kings that much more important, since they seem more like normal folks.

This is fascinating to hear, since I assume the Demon King deliberately gives authority away to others, because shown through his actions, he wants his kingdom to be more self-sufficient. Where his people do not need him as sole ruler to give them a better future.
So, instead of being the only pillar of strength, he teaches others through Uchimura how to improve their way of life where they no longer need him.

Of course, this is purely an assumption on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread