Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 12 Ch. 45 - Little Hand

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that Wraith that was consumed by chaos and got slashed by the sword? I sure hope this will be the end of him...

I don't know what to think about the father... he is the cause of all of this, how could he ever hope to repent?

I mean the grandmother also did put a great burden of expectations on them, but if the bad outcome was this, she had a good reason.

Double-page supporter
If this manga gets adapted by a good studio it'll be anime of the year
Never jinx a series like that, even a great 10/10 series can be ruined by a bad adaptation :(

But if it does indeed gets done greatly then i 100% agree, i dont know how many people will give it a try since a lot of people gets put off by the genderbend, just like my friend who like these kinds of series but cant get pas the genderbend,there are also people who dont like female MCs. Hopefully its still successful if ever though

Fed-Kun's army
Never jinx a series like that, even a great 10/10 series can be ruined by a bad adaptation :(

But if it does indeed gets done greatly then i 100% agree, i dont know how many people will give it a try since a lot of people gets put off by the genderbend, just like my friend who like these kinds of series but cant get pas the genderbend,there are also people who dont like female MCs. Hopefully its still successful if ever though
Ugh, reminds me. While not a 10/10, it still pains me to this day just how abysmal spider's adaptation was. Never seen animation that low budget b4 it.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that Wraith that was consumed by chaos and got slashed by the sword? I sure hope this will be the end of him...

I don't know what to think about the father... he is the cause of all of this, how could he ever hope to repent?

I mean the grandmother also did put a great burden of expectations on them, but if the bad outcome was this, she had a good reason.
The father has already repented - but he has not redeemed himself yet. In order for him to pay for his transgression against his daughter, he has to be around and be a good father. The last thing she needs after just getting her father back from his delusions... is to have her father taken away from her permanently.

They'll find a way to make him pay for the other damages

Users who are viewing this thread