Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 12 Ch. 45 - Little Hand

Dex-chan lover
The release schedule on this is so atrocious I forgot everything that happened in the series 2 times now

Aggregator gang
Isn't that Wraith that was consumed by chaos and got slashed by the sword? I sure hope this will be the end of him...

I don't know what to think about the father... he is the cause of all of this, how could he ever hope to repent?

I mean the grandmother also did put a great burden of expectations on them, but if the bad outcome was this, she had a good reason.
The grand mother blamed the child for not being as good as her mother. The father tried to find a solution so his daughter wouldn't suffer so much, and also to relieve his own sadness. It's just a bunch of people not knowing how to grieve properly, resulting in them being engulfed by suffering.

Dex-chan lover
it's kind of amazing how everything looks really fucking chaotic yet I can still make out what's happening. Idk what this art style is called but I freaking love it!!!

anw, thanks for the chapter!!!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chaper!

Typos: @zStella
  • p27 hinges upon on -> hinges upon // hinges on
  • p32 not allow anyone control me -> not allow anyone to control me

Dex-chan lover
Will we finally get an explanation about this Samsara thing now that it was said out loud?
I mean, I get the idea that it is linked to the reincarnation, but now will we find out if they are two souls and the princess is being taken over, or if it is an actual reincarnation that got amnesia and only remembers her past life?

I mean, the scene about going to see her father's final moments hints at the first and the demon's words here. but how everyone acts as if she did not really change that much hints at the second, as if she had always been like that but was taught to hold back and lived a sheltered life so did not know much how to deal with others' evil sides - but now she forgot all those things...

Honestly, I think it may be the later. As far as I am aware, Samsara is the name of the cycle of reincarnation. Samsara user, memories of past lives.

Dex-chan lover
The best way of preforming an exorcism, forget all that holy water and scripture shit.
PUNCH THE FUCKER RIGHT OUTTA THEM!!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Will we finally get an explanation about this Samsara thing now that it was said out loud?
I mean, I get the idea that it is linked to the reincarnation, but now will we find out if they are two souls and the princess is being taken over, or if it is an actual reincarnation that got amnesia and only remembers her past life?

I mean, the scene about going to see her father's final moments hints at the first and the demon's words here. but how everyone acts as if she did not really change that much hints at the second, as if she had always been like that but was taught to hold back and lived a sheltered life so did not know much how to deal with others' evil sides - but now she forgot all those things...

Honestly, I think it may be the later. As far as I am aware, Samsara is the name of the cycle of reincarnation. Samsara user, memories of past lives.
I was firmly in the "literal reincarnation" camp, but the suggestion by the demon puts it a bit in doubt again.

It's been a while since I analyzed it, but the main hints of reincarnation were: 1) personality -- while the young princess was naive and inexperienced, her native personality seemed similar to Ryuumatsu. 2) Nui splashing the young princess vs. Nui splashing Ryuumatsu -- princess and Ryuumatsu's reactions were exactly the same. (There was an earlier hint that the princess had named Usain and Bolt, but we later learned that it was their former owner who gave them those names.) A further hint is the title itself "Yakuza Reincarnation" not "Yakuza Possession". And yep "Samsara" itself also pretty definitely indicates reincarnation.

However, even if it's reincarnation, Ryuumatsu is not the same persona/personality as Princess Ryuu. So you might say that she's possessed by a past persona. So perhaps that's what the demon is referring to.

Of course, Ryuumatsu isn't (consciously) repressing princess. He's asked her to come out before, and he made damn sure to get her back to see her father before he died.

Meanwhile: Nui and Giovani: You're a samsara user, not Princess Ryu?
Ryu: I told you that right at the beginning.
N&G: Oh. Right.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never jinx a series like that, even a great 10/10 series can be ruined by a bad adaptation :(

But if it does indeed gets done greatly then i 100% agree, i dont know how many people will give it a try since a lot of people gets put off by the genderbend, just like my friend who like these kinds of series but cant get pas the genderbend,there are also people who dont like female MCs. Hopefully its still successful if ever though
Nah I think it could be fine. The Overton window with stuff like Onimai makes this really tame and not an issue. This series wouldn't have much issues comparatively. This is closer to something like Mookhyang Dark Lady, where gender basically only contributes to other character's first impressions(/misconceptions)(underestimations)

"Female" Mc is the only real obstacle imo. Completely fair for someone who likes to self insert into the MC to not care for it.

It really just comes down to how well the adaptation is done. Which given the usual track record...... like damn, how are so many promising series being done so dirty, and even extremely popular series having the ball dropped.

I get animation is a tough industry and it gets expensive. But one would think with a expanding global market of consumption they could make manage to do a little better than this.....

With a proper adaptation for this series, I think people like your friend wouldn't get too hung up on MC. I have a friend like that as well, who was liking Heavenly Delusion and lost interest with the fmc revelation.

At some level cool and artistic stuff is just cool and artistic regardless of MC.

Banned
... Why is she surprised about the samsara user thing... Why is everyone so god damn stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread