Ore wa Seikan Kokka no Akutoku Ryoshu - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love this manga and had to go to other sources to keep up, thank yoouuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one getting a kick out of the devil dude getting thwarted at every step without the MC even realizing it? :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
A really fun read, want to see more!
And thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Considering I can't seem to find rips of the official english releases for this manga, getting bulk fanTL is really a big boon.
Thanks for the big upload.

Dex-chan lover
hurray, it's finally back on mangadex!! having one site for mangas is just far more convenient than having 50 different sites you need to peruse through constantly just to see if something was updated or dropped. i love that liam unknowingly cosigned these crooks to a gruesome death based on a misunderstanding. although i'm certain that he would still have killed them even if he was aware of them being assassins. either way a declaration of war would have been made with these assassins' heads. this way is just more gruesome and arguably better than what he could have come up with himself.

Group Leader
hurray, it's finally back on mangadex!! having one site for mangas is just far more convenient than having 50 different sites you need to peruse through constantly just to see if something was updated or dropped. i love that liam unknowingly cosigned these crooks to a gruesome death based on a misunderstanding. although i'm certain that he would still have killed them even if he was aware of them being assassins. either way a declaration of war would have been made with these assassins' heads. this way is just more gruesome and arguably better than what he could have come up with himself.
This is why we have a system in place that pings you when your series gets updated on the discord, might not be for everyone but im just putting it out there

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see this series on this site it was a bit of a pain to go check other sites for updates.
Guess Liam got some loyal servants now with the rock lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Where exactly did the space ninjas come from exactly? Did I miss something? I know they introduced the stealth suits waaay back when he fought the first pirate lord guy but never once have they talked about space ninjas

Dex-chan lover
Where exactly did the space ninjas come from exactly? Did I miss something? I know they introduced the stealth suits waaay back when he fought the first pirate lord guy but never once have they talked about space ninjas
the frozen people. that liam rescue. i know it hard to believe that all of them include the women and her group come from the statue.
but in novel it actually a group of stone statue and not one mess of a statue.

Dex-chan lover
Guide is a victim of sunk cost fallacy.

He's better off sending morons to be crushed by Liam and feeding off their despair instead.

Dex-chan lover
Glad they finally updated it on here, i read it on their site but it's still nice to see such a great series show up here.

More like drill hair tsundere=waifu.
As far as i know so far she's canonically his only wife, though this is a society where men can have multiple wives (with at least 3 different women wanting that second spot, or third depending on how you view his relationship with amagi).
what about that Psycho Yandere knight, test pilot Marie, and 2 saleswomen (especially the blonde saleswoman who suddenly acts sus in chapter 26.2). Also, I want to know what happened to that fujo girl Eila in the future. if she gonna ended up with someone?

Dex-chan lover
what about that Psycho Yandere knight, test pilot Marie, and 2 saleswomen (especially the blonde saleswoman who suddenly acts sus in chapter 26.2). Also, I want to know what happened to that fujo girl Eila in the future. if she gonna ended up with someone?
Novel is still ongoing but so far he's only with drill haired waifu, they even have a child together, that said psycho yandere knight, test pilot marie and the nerdy saleswoman are still attracted to him with probable potential for them to end up with him if they stop their hijynx, the blond saleswoman reminds him of his ex wife so something would have to change for her to have a chance, as for the fujo girl as far as i know she's still wanting liam x that one guy (though a massive monkey wrench get's thrown into this when the other guy gets turned into a girl by some space magic potion, which pisses her off.

Users who are viewing this thread