Ore wa Seikan Kokka no Akutoku Ryoshu - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
This manga started out promising, then turned weird, and now it's somewhat satisfying and fulfilling to read.
Yeah, though I am still constantly low-key annoyed at the story since the entire premise and his entire personality is to indulge his desires (particularly Lust and somewhat Greed) but he never actually does so. He did eventually finally raise taxes and banned a haircut, but then he even went back on the haircut ban. And he still hasn't been using any of all the ladies he collected for the sole purpose of using without having to enter a relationship and risk being "betrayed".

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, though I am still constantly low-key annoyed at the story since the entire premise and his entire personality is to indulge his desires (particularly Lust and somewhat Greed) but he never actually does so. He did eventually finally raise taxes and banned a haircut, but then he even went back on the haircut ban. And he still hasn't been using any of all the ladies he collected for the sole purpose of using without having to enter a relationship and risk being "betrayed".
The joke is he thinks he's being evil while actually being a good and component ruler.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for releasing here.

I read the novel, so don't really have an itch to chase down comic chapters, but seeing an official version of characters that look drastically different from my own versions is kind of fun.

Dex-chan lover
Well. He defitelly has relations with Amagi. Because when Brian calls him out for still being a virgin he responds something like "What about Amagi?". And Brian says she doesn't count as she is an Android.
Well that was my point, he's definitely been sleeping with amagi, it's more of a question if you think she's a wife or not, though considering how protective of her liam is, she probably is to him at least.

Dex-chan lover
He demanded to have all the most beautiful woman in his territory brought to his mansion just to learn that that was a hiring requirement to be employed at his mansion, which caused him to lose interest and he has luxuries. He just not actually evil.
Specifically he's like a kid cosplaying as evil, he's legitimately not capable of being evil.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but the issue is that he isn't indulging in women and luxury.
dude has some expensive weaponry and remember how much money he gave to his charlatan of a boss, and he can pretty much swim on gold with how much he has received, but the joke is more like everything has been an investment instead of throwing the money off and he can't raise the taxes if the people can't pay them, so he did what every politic should do... help the people first and then tax the f*ck outta them.

Dex-chan lover
This series has been amazing read so far. I love the author's other works and had high hopes for this one too. Been fun seeing how bad of a villain he ends up being, but still thinks he is the best villain. Appreciate all the TLs, always a quality work from you guys.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this development... maybe the assassins will be mutilated and sent back to their employer in a small box? With head on top. And a greetings card using a cute font.
the really funny part about this is that while Liam is absolutely merciless against his enemy and probably demand assassins be tortures
the monologue in novel pretty much confirm that Liam legitimately thought that kukuri(his assasin) just found a dog
before going to sleep thinking about and missing his dog and hope the owner got his dog back.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh? Did i missed that talk somewhere? I know it was brought up in chapter 19.1, but i don't recall him talking about that with Brian.
well
it is from novel if i remember right in the ln brian mention it as well

Dex-chan lover
Its typical isekai mangakas not selling what the title actually promises because of their weird obsession with gap moes. If the title selling you with mc who is a misogynistic or a loner then its best to expect the opposite. Honestly hate that but this manga is a fun read.

It's really good to see this manga again. Thank you for your continued work on it!

Users who are viewing this thread