Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

kye

@CheerTheDead I bet there used to be a shounen ai tag because there is a 3 chapter special (in volume 14) about one of the gay characters that was shounen ai.

Double-page supporter
@ kye

Yep, that’s why it is not shounen ai.

The rule is you are not allowed to put any tag that is not the focus of the manga into the tag section.

If the manga has to be shounen ai just because 1 or 2 characters are gay, then One Piece and many other Shounen manga will be Shounen ai already.

I am dumbfounded to see such amateur tagging.

almost 80 chapters in and the FMC never changes. Making the same mistakes ....it got real boring towards the end.

Work ittttt. I loved it so much. It had me laughing and tearing up a little bit at the end. I am so glad someone recommended this to me. One of my favorites for suree

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, I just finished and the extras was really delightful to see. I'm happy that I can be part of Mizuki's highshool life and the challenges that they encounter. I'm so happy that all of them can be happy. ♥

I discovered this manga through my school's library and got hooked into it. I was really lucky that my school had all the volumes except volume 20 and after story. Overall, this is one of my favourite mangas and it deserves more attention.

this is definitely one of those manga that are better off as a memory. i reread it because i remember loving it so much and the characters and their story
but rereading it... it got boring and frustrating really fast

Users who are viewing this thread