Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 15 - It’s fine if you do or don’t get along with your parents

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, I think the demon lord's definition of a daughter is the right one. It's peak fantasy for a bio[parent] to get maimed by their child. Their... now five year old daughter.
So Itsuka acted as child protective services who locked the parent away... and is also shipped with the daughter?:huh:

Great banter all around.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking now that maybe the reason He doesn't want to date her and has been trying to keep his distance is due to his belief that she may not really be in love but only infatuated with him due to some kind of imprinting or naivety.

It's a fairly common trope in certain types of plotline, I can see them going off of that. So that even if she is technically 20 ish in mind and body, he sees her as 5 in experience/knowledge and so doesn't want to take advantage. (Dunno why this particularly reminded me of XJ-9 from My life as a teenage robot)

Dex-chan lover
you know if Itsuka does in fact wait until they're both forty before accepting Shayuu's advances that would actually be really fun.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hmm, I want to read another isekai title cause I'm bored. read through the latest chapter and wtf.

my reaction going through all of this:

is this yaoi? no, Shaayu's a female. does Itsuka not know? Itsuka knows. Shaayu is techn- what the hell.

the story is progressing relatively well, otherworlders' desires are being used against them by the leftover demons, and it's gone. demon lord is revived, Shaayu is a homunculus of them. makes me wonder if this is just a short isekai parody.

Double-page supporter
So if Shaayu is basically a magic test tube baby designed as a secret weapon by the demon lord (which fits a lot of tropes - see Superboy/Galatea from DC), does that mean Itsuka is technically the strongest human/hero/whatever you want to call him?

I know this isn’t that sort of manga, but the guy seems to be able to one shot anything (even a demon lord) provided he has a tank.

Users who are viewing this thread