Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought, they'd be just switching magazines, and it'd be a short hiatus, but...
The worst part is that it’s hard to say if this was axed. The LN only has two volumes, the last of which was like five years ago because the author is focusing on Appraisal Aristocrat now.
"We drew everything there was, and...that was it."
To think that Suimei's manga will also eventually hit this wall.
Why can't there be more like that Galactic Navy Officer that went manga original after running out of source content.

Dex-chan lover
The worst part is that it’s hard to say if this was axed. The LN only has two volumes, the last of which was like five years ago because the author is focusing on Appraisal Aristocrat now.
Oh no wonder I felt like the writing for that was crap, same author (I just stuck around to finish this).

Double-page supporter
It's not here on MD, but if you go to the scanlator's site, they have a page that just says Axed, before their credits page.

Dex-chan lover
"Axed" kalibaaaaa
On a serious note, I was expecting it already with how the story is rushed and the art quality dropping hard

Dex-chan lover
hmm so they axed it in decent arc end eh, i mean in WN after this arc they going around in wild goose chase against the witch taht cursed Mek-sama, chase really end up, i mean its written like Freiren but fail to made it interesting

Double-page supporter
Can't say I'm surprised. I'm more wondering how they got this long. The art is bad. The story is generic copy paste "I'm looked down because I have a shit skill but turned out my skill is the most OP" trope that's done to death. The characters are all forgettable (Anyone realized that Lenya had been missing in the last two arcs? Me neither). It's 4/10 manga for me and I won't miss this even one bit.

Double-page supporter
Quite a decent ending for something that got axed.

Too bad we didn't get the other two heroes get whacked. Wished the first hero's arc was as fast as the second. Might have had time to take down a third hero.

Dex-chan lover
I caught up with this just because it was finished, can't say I'm surprised to see it go. Kinda funny how the one potentially interesting thing in the manga, the eye, got basically no fleshing out, despite introducing another character who had an ability from it.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the Axe.. Obliterator of the Mediocre..
This can safely go on the finished pile.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so damn disappointed. but if it gets axed.. nothing to do. sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread