One Day a Message Window Appeared Out of Nowhere!? - Ch. 5

Supporter
Hmm, she sounds like a cunt. Well, we will see whether she is a cunt or a misunderstood character. Also, the MC’s ‘superpower’ sounds suspicious. I don’t know if the MC really has the ability to read the mind, just a delusion.

Dex-chan lover
Page 8
3a7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
ok, so he need 100 of really really really really rea---

oops, wrong comic

another possibility is maybe the 10 days left is a survival game rather than a countdown to game over

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So the first thing he thinks about concerning the whole 10 days left thing is what potential punishment awaits when it reaches zero? Not even giving the goal to be achieved in those 10 days a single thought? Weird.
And how is his actual gf the least affectionate towards him (in her thoughts) compared to the other girls?

Contributor
This new girl Yuu is a landmine girl. And it's not just about her Jirai-kei fashion, if that message window can be trusted.

The big surprise for me is that POV-kun actually has a girlfriend and it's this girl. I should've noticed when the two of them are on a first-name basis, Kazuya and Yuu. I guess that helps explain why he's more confused than delighted that random girls seem to like him. Having a gf who he loves and is trying to be faithful to just means he's not on the lookout for more girls to fool around with.

But in the end I still don't trust that message window, and I kind of like that he doesn't either, since he doesn't have any real evidence yet that what it says is the truth.

Dex-chan lover
I see where this is going. Another story where mind/mood reading powers reveal that MC's close associates actually hate him, whereas the presumed neutral or hostile characters are sympathetic towards him.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
She looks like she focusing on the chromosomes she's missing lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Come on MC, the 3/100 is obviously the number of girls you need to sleep with. Now you only have 10 days left so hurry up already!

Dex-chan lover
Surprised he has a girlfriend but sadly he learned she’s not as great as he would like her to be. At least she’s not possessive of him or has murder on her mind. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread