One Day a Message Window Appeared Out of Nowhere!? - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo what did u expect from dating a flashy girl like her that cover almost all her face with make up? blud cmonnnn snap back to reality, u r dating a hoe

Group Leader
Well that took a turn... and of course it has to be on the nose with the Jirai-Kei girl.

Dex-chan lover
having and/or promoting negative views towards women
But this was just the girlfriend. One person. And of the gyaru stereotype. If anything, it's gyaru-hate.

Japan does have a cheating culture perpetrated by both sexes. This sort of trashy person does exist, and I've heard of trashier cheating stories from confessions.

Contributor
But this was just the girlfriend. One person. And of the gyaru stereotype. If anything, it's gyaru-hate.

Japan does have a cheating culture perpetrated by both sexes. This sort of trashy person does exist, and I've heard of trashier cheating stories from confessions.
That wasn't what I was getting at. I was talking about how authors very often villifies the current girlfriend in these sort of stories.

Contributor
@HeatManga This is actually surprisingly interesting~ Thanks for bringing it us buddy~ :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more especially since I saw that 60 raw chapters are already out and that without counting the R18 chapters the author has recently started to realease~ 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread