One Day a Message Window Appeared Out of Nowhere!? - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Surprised he has a girlfriend but sadly he learned she’s not as great as he would like her to be. At least she’s not possessive of him or has murder on her mind. Thanks for the translation.
Idk man at least in a typical yandere archetype, however misguided, would be a crime of passion. That bitch however, when drama will inevitably start, would just be pure evil.

Dex-chan lover
So I was indeed correct with the first two girls being positive and the third would be something rude to reaffirm that it is indeed their thoughts and not wishful thinking.

The 3 is the number of girls interested in him?

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't believe it's actually reading their minds, a "safe" way to go about it is to make a simple bet, like treating the winner to a meal, based off of something like guessing the number in their head.

MD@Home
I mean, to be fair here, the pov mc so far doesn't seem like the smartest tool in the shed. And he got +10 to appearance in ch.1, not saying she is correct, but so far, not that wrong either lol

Double-page supporter
If it's the number of girls interested in him it would make sense, but I'm not ruling out the number of times he's had intercourse. At least not as long as this chick seems suspicious.

Double-page supporter
If he doesn't believe it's actually reading their minds, a "safe" way to go about it is to make a simple bet, like treating the winner to a meal, based off of something like guessing the number in their head.
Only issue I see there is so far all the thoughts he's gotten are ones related to their feelings about him. I believe it's very likely that's all it shows.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to go with "he has 10 days left of being able to use the message window"

Users who are viewing this thread