Tenkaichi - Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen - Ch. 36 - Ambition

Dex-chan lover
Yasuke win the tenkaichi and he became a samurai, then he can breed many japs as adams failed to do so, thanks for the chapt!

Dex-chan lover
I can see why Yasuke chose to serve Nobukatsu, he has a core of steel.

Even the uninterested oni woke up a little when Yasuke moved.

But... unfortunately... I can clearly see Yasuke's loss, chalked up to something like "too desperate to deserve victory" or some stupid shit like that, plus the gimmick of the other guy's swordsmanship (forgot his name XD) is that as long as it is a frontal attack there is no defending it, he attacked right when Yasuke did it... so... you can see where I am going.

Still rooting for him, but I won't bet my heart on him winning.

Dex-chan lover
Hell, author makes me wanna invest in Yasuke, I suspect that the fight will go on for one more chapter, two at the most.

Also, this story's retelling makes it that Oda Nobunaga became the one that unified Japan instead of Tokugawa Ieyasu (cause Oda died a Honnoji Temple burned the ground). This is an alternate history manga in which Oda became old & wanted to define a succesor by the way of Kengan Tenkaichi.

Also the whole Black Samurai Yasuke is dope as hell, Japanese go all for it and while there are discussions on historical accuracy, they tend to make a lot of strides in make historical embellishments to the character (& many others, kinda like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms) like in this manga.

If the playerbase wants to play a Assassin's Creed-like game with a Japanese MC, beatiful locations, and that keeps the aesthetic just as is I recommend them to play Ghost of Tsushima. Such a gorgeous, beatiful game.

If anyone prefers to rather whine about Yasuke still, well I suspect that they're REAL popular with their black friends.

Contributor
If the playerbase wants to play an Assassin's Creed-like game with a Japanese MC, beatiful locations, and that keeps the aesthetic just as is I recommend them to play Ghost of Tsushima. Such a gorgeous, beatiful game.
The funniest part is that this Assassin’s Creed does have a Japanese MC. Yasuke is one of the protagonists - the other is the ninja Naoe. She covers the “covert assassination” parts Assassin’s Creed is known for.

But of course, this whole “I JUST WANNA PLAY AS A JAPANESE MAN” argument is a smokescreen - you don’t see people crying over how the protagonist for Nioh, another game set in 16th century Japan, stars a non-Japanese man. You and I know exactly why people are upset over this in particular.

Dex-chan lover
as much as i want it, i have such a strong feeling of "yasuke jobs" from all this

Dex-chan lover
The funniest part is that this Assassin’s Creed does have a Japanese MC. Yasuke is one of the protagonists - the other is the ninja Naoe. She covers the “covert assassination” parts Assassin’s Creed is known for.

But of course, this whole “I JUST WANNA PLAY AS A JAPANESE MAN” argument is a smokescreen - you don’t see people crying over how the protagonist for Nioh, another game set in 16th century Japan, stars a non-Japanese man. You and I know exactly why people are upset over this in particular.
sincerely, i think its just "new thing to hate" and really, i get it, while i like ubisoft games as a concept, the guy can get real cancer at times
but i honestly thing this is just a hate bandwagon

Users who are viewing this thread