All's Nice! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one who finds the butch infuriatingly annoying right lol
I thought that in chapter 1, but now I think she's a riot.

Especially since she thinks they're a couple after one night of sex where they discussed nothing. That's incredibly optimistic and naively romantic (but I'm totally for it).

I also enjoy the role reversal in bed where the femme in a femme+butch couple ends up on top. That's basically what happened here (well okay, physically she was on the bottom but you get the point probably).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought that in chapter 1, but now I think she's a riot.

Especially since she thinks they're a couple after one night of sex where they discussed nothing. That's incredibly optimistic and naively romantic (but I'm totally for it).

I also enjoy the role reversal in bed where the femme in a femme+butch couple ends up on top. That's basically what happened here (well okay, physically she was on the bottom but you get the point probably).
yeah, the role reversal was nice to see, but I can't find the butch likeable or even funny atp in the story. her attitude and cockiness was annoying, at least to me. also, the fact that she fully intended to have sex with a drunk girl and dominate her really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. and then just straight up assuming they were a couple after a one night stand was what made it even more annoying. she's honestly just... not likeable to me.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I think trying to take advantage of a drunk girl and then assuming they're a couple after just a one night stand says enough tho
I'll agree that it definitely makes her look like a scumbag, but imo the situation wasn't presented with enough seriousness, in fact, it was very comedic, which can be either good or bad. We just have to wait until the next chapters to see how the tone is handled.

Dex-chan lover
I think trying to take advantage of a drunk girl and then assuming they're a couple after just a one night stand says enough tho
She acted like she planned to take advantage of how drunk she was in her internal monologue beforehand, yeah.

But once she got the girl into the motel room, she could not have done more to dissuade her. She turned down "come sleep with me" and said she had to leave to play Animal Crossing! She even tried to convince the protagonist to put on more clothes if she was cold instead of trying to cuddle!

I dunno, I think the thoughts beforehand were more hopes or wishful thinking because our protagonist initiated almost literally every action (Oh Dora put herself on top, but that was it; our protagonist disrobed her, tasted her and commented on her taste, etc).

I would have disliked her too if she took advantage of seriously dubious or heavily compromised consent.

Assuming they are a couple after a one night stand is almost cute to me; it makes her more endearing, not less. It's naively romantic. I wouldn't be surprised if Oh Dora actually had way less experience than she was self-boasting about.

Dex-chan lover
She acted like she planned to take advantage of how drunk she was in her internal monologue beforehand, yeah.

But once she got the girl into the motel room, she could not have done more to dissuade her. She turned down "come sleep with me" and said she had to leave to play Animal Crossing! She even tried to convince the protagonist to put on more clothes if she was cold instead of trying to cuddle!

I dunno, I think the thoughts beforehand were more hopes or wishful thinking because our protagonist initiated almost literally every action (Oh Dora put herself on top, but that was it; our protagonist disrobed her, tasted her and commented on her taste, etc).

I would have disliked her too if she took advantage of seriously dubious or heavily compromised consent.

Assuming they are a couple after a one night stand is almost cute to me; it makes her more endearing, not less. It's naively romantic. I wouldn't be surprised if Oh Dora actually had way less experience than she was self-boasting about.
it's exactly that inner monologue that makes me find her annoying and unlikeable tho. it just shows how cocky of a person she is, and the fact that she agreed to bring her to her place with the intention to have sex with her while she was drunk is... not cool. yeah, she didn't actually do it, but she intended to do it, and as readers we know. I just don't find it funny, even in this context. it just makes her unlikeable to me. I don't find the couple assumption cute or endearing at all, either. if someone acted that way towards me, I'd be extremely creeped and weirded out.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, wow one drink and she wakes up with a tomboy swole gf MC is winning in the Sheenish sense of the term. I also think her partner is now rather happy she didn't end her night playing animal crossing.

See here's the thing is that Oh Bora's internal monologue about 'ohoho im gonna smash this chick like the beast I am' is scummy but like. In the actual situation she did everything the exact opposite? IMMEDIATELY going to leave (like it wasnt even 3 seconds or an 'oh well', she just tried to dip immediately), buttoning her back up-- her actions do NOT match her supposed intentions, with the exception of attempting to top (and immediately miserably failing).

My hypothesis is that she is a loser who gets zero bitches but is so attached to being the big bad butch that she puts on the persona, even with herself. Like look at how she reacts to a woman stripping. I would not be surprised if all that seduction experience was at most one fling she took too seriously in high school. Maybe she recently came to terms with her sexuality and is idolizing the trope or something? But the fact that she has the literal thought process 'ok this is SO what a cool cocky suave butch would do :) I nailed it :)' like that. That is not something that comes naturally. She is trying so hard and tbh? I hope that thats the way she is bc if so I am endeared

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
See here's the thing is that Oh Dora's internal monologue about 'ohoho im gonna smash this chick like the beast I am' is scummy but like. In the actual situation she did everything the exact opposite? IMMEDIATELY going to leave (like it wasnt even 3 seconds or an 'oh well', she just tried to dip immediately), buttoning her back up-- her actions do NOT match her supposed intentions, with the exception of attempting to top (and immediately miserably failing).

My hypothesis is that she is a loser who gets zero bitches but is so attached to being the big bad butch that she puts on the persona, even with herself. Like look at how she reacts to a woman stripping. I would not be surprised if all that seduction experience was at most one fling she took too seriously in high school. Maybe she recently came to terms with her sexuality and is idolizing the trope or something? But the fact that she has the literal thought process 'ok this is SO what a cool cocky suave butch would do :) I nailed it :)' like that. That is not something that comes naturally. She is trying so hard and tbh? I hope that thats the way she is bc if so I am endeared
Yeah her actions and thoughts seem quite contradictory.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

bora just learned that the bigger they are the harder they fall

god theyre both hot

Users who are viewing this thread