Fight Class 3 - Ch. 76 - Round 76: Life and Death

Fed-Kun's army
ajsdf theyre gym rats, authority dictated by how much you lift
600? bro... i can do like. not many

What the hell happened to the MC in like 2-3 chapters ? Now he just became a classic edgelord character, i really don't like the way this is going...

@Ohtani Go back and read all the other chapters and you will understand ( i had to do that ahhaha) the author gave a lot of hints along the way ,and before the time skip, you can see him slowly and quietly breaking down

Great chapter and thanks for the translation as always, but I think the reps and sets thing is translated incorrectly. I think what was meant was their 1rep-maxes on bench, squat and deadlift, no?

The last 2 chapters are really exposing the "speedreaders". Those saying Ji-tae's change in attitude makes no sense should go back and re-read, but actually pay attention this time around.

@gptemp8916 I was trying to be nice about it before but honesty youre absolutely right. Those who are saying that the change is abrupt or weird honestly didn’t pay attention to the story or the chapter where jitae had a literal breakdown.

SJW shit in this, too, I guess. I thought that tom-boyish girl would be the only one. What a shame.

I mean, the MC's change doesn’t make sense when/ if you ignore all his struggle in regards to fighting, his desperation over not being able to find his sister, his relationship with Maria, all the hints to his "violent side" during various arcs and how losing and failing constantly affected him to the point of despair.

Basically, it doesn't make sense when you don't pay attention to what you're reading.

@Starstorm1 well, not everyone's gonna like how a story plays out. But, truth be told, people will always find something to complain about.

We've gone from "Ji-tae sucks, he's too weak" or the "MC is useless. He needs to stop being a bitch" to "Wtf! The MC is too edgy now" or "Ji-tae's change doesn’t make sense". It's whatever at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread