Arin-san
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Peak just dropped. And more peak is going to drop tomorrow. Can't fucking wait holy shit. For a moment, I was more hyped for the Yoasobi song compared to the anime's release. OP of the year confirmed.
    Yoasobi - Idol is literally so good, i'm fucking crying

Can't believe this, it's better than Yoru ni Kakeru

Yoru ni Kakeru has a whole story behind it, so it's definitely better written. BUT, Idol just sounds SO FUCKING GOOD. I lost my shit when Ikura started rapping.
    MrBoga
    MrBoga
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    @MrBoga Damn, that's okay. If you're familiar with Aka Akasaka's writing, this guy switches tones a lot. So even if it seems like it's serious, in a lot of moments it's really not.

Also, many people are saying that the first ten chapters of the manga < first episode of the anime. I've watched the first episode and it was REALLY beautiful so I agree with the people.
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    @MrBoga First ten chapters makes it seem like it's a revenge manga, but it's a lot of stuff along with being a revenge manga. I think if someone wants genuine knowledge of the Japanese showbiz industry then this manga is really good for that. It covers stuff like Cosplay Cons and TV drama production. Even if I know of a lot of these things, seeing the manga portray it was really fascinating to me. Japan's entertainment industry as a whole is like a warzone.
    Long time no see, how have you been?
    Atifus
    Atifus
    AYOO the ping actually works, cool.

I don't really have much of an opinion on this, The only shooter game I played for a long time was on mobile 🤡 and that's Bullet Force which is now unplayable cause the matchmaking sucks ass and all you get in the lobbies are 100 level players breaking your ass, Besides that on the topic of MOBA, I haven't played recently but I used to play a lot of Pokemon Unite with discord friends online with VC, It was pretty fun, Although it did cause a lot of fights xd
    MrBoga
    MrBoga
    Reactions: Atifus
    Atifus
    Atifus
    Real xd
    They changed Sung Jin Woo's name and nationality to Shun Mizushino and Japanese :pepela:

Absolutely deserved. I will sleep so peacefully tonight knowing all the Jinwootards mald and writhe.
    Next step is not adapting the entire Jeju Island arc. Lol that would be so hilarious.
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    Shouldn't have added Korean nationalist BS in your mid manhwa and then gone to a Japanese animation studio to beg for an adaptation.
    MrBoga
    MrBoga
    Hello, whatcha doing?
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    Not good brother. My entire sleep schedule is ruined. I now sleep during the day and stay up all night. If I want to fix this then I have to stay up and not sleep for an entire day but it's too hard.
    MrBoga
    MrBoga
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    @MrBoga It is true. For the past few days, I have been going to sleep at 7-9 am and waking up at 3-4 pm. I know, it sounds messed up. I am getting almost 10 hours of sleep, but every time I wake up, I feel so weak and tired.
    Honestly, I am surprised you take this MD forum as a social media.
    MrBoga
    MrBoga
    MrBoga
    MrBoga
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    Out of all social media, I have to say that Twitter is the best and has the least propaganda if you know what you're looking at. Userbase is too diverse to have one-sided propaganda.

I just want MD to remove the latest profile posts tab on the forums page.
    A coffee-overdosed Bilibili staff just published the entire CSM chapter 122 which was supposed to come out next week or something :aquadrink:
    I just learned how to take a power nap and my sleep schedule has returned to normal levels. I am becoming more and more human every single day.
    iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru iki ga tsumaru
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru iki o tomeru
    Ah, glad that the general comments are made visible. I wish they would sort it from new to old rather than old to new, just when it comes to the general series comments.
    Screenshot-2023-02-15-172146.png
    Official translations so dogshit that mangaka uses machine translation to translate their work, and almost all the 30-year-old loocalizers are mad in the tweets, can't make this shit up
    Fn5aTwiXkAwHeL3
    Zadrec
    Zadrec
    Lol, some people love to spit on the plate they eat.
    What is this mental illness called? I lost 11 chess games in a row and started acting like this video below and got super depressed. And then right after that I won 14 chess games in a row and now I can't stop this god complex that I am instantly better, I am premoving every single move and even after losing points I'm like 100% sure that I'm about to win and then I win. Wtf is this mental illness called?

Arin-san
    Arin-san
    19 😱😱😱 HOLY SHIT IM FUCKING INSANE KHAAHAHAHAHA
    Arin-san
    Arin-san
    Insane 7 days stats let's go
    Screenshot-2023-02-02-030855.png
    No one has even noticed that series discussion is back lol. I guess the button needs to stand out more. I myself found out about it now. I thought it was not back yet and they would eventually bring it back.
    I have been a functioning member of society for far too long. I'm officially back in the forums!
    ronaldo-win-ronaldo-award.gif

No matter which argument
    FezP-4NXwAEd7MY.jpg
    IT IS BACK. Oh my god, I came back to a bunch of my comments being marked as moderated. Anyways I'm happy with this. I hope the comment sections will be lively again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…