Doedoel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good lord, I finally finished this...
    image.png
    Doedoel
    Doedoel
    FYI Soulless Army comes first, then King Abaddon. The Raidou Kuzunoha series is one example of sequels far preceding the prequel, imo.
    image.png
    Dragon fruits are so... earthy. Ew.
    I think my Logitech controller is broken. Game's not responding to controller's input, and often times the analog drifts. :meguuusad:
    In light of recent Nijisanji Controversy, allow me, a Muslim to say that I do not condone with the harassment that happened to Scarle Yonaguni. Sure, their "bravery" might be commendable (emphasis on might), but their methods? No respect to that. Barging into her chat without etiquette and shoving their politics to her face? Fuck no. Scarle did the right thing by defending herself.

I'm not gonna let a fucking minor on Twitter smear on a movement I'm involved in.
    Doedoel
    Doedoel
    Might as well gonna address something:

"If you're boycotting Google/Youtube, then why are you still using it? Seems like "Slacktivism/Hypocrisy" to me"
    While there are alternative to that, like using Bing or Brave instead of Google, or using Odysee/Bitchute instead of Youtube, some people aren't aware of such alternative.
    If you can't get rid of a product you're boycotting from your life, then you could minimize the profit they're making from you. Like using Adblocker to not give them Ad Revenue, not buying YouTube Premium, not buying SuperChats and not buying channel memberships.
    Doedoel
    Doedoel
    "but how tf are you going to support your oshi"
    I think Twitch and Streamlabs are safe options for that

Apologies for the rant out of nowhere. It's frustrating to see 14 year olds ruin something that's precious to you on the Internet. To those who give a fuck, thanks.

P.S: For what it's worth, I guess it's better that people are pointing fingers at Nijisisters and not the Muslim Community
    So there was a tweet that went viral because they said that Frieren was boring. They even watched it on 2x speed. And rightfully so, they got toasted for that statement.
    So I guess... watching anime in 2x speed is blasphemous.
    FFFFFUUUUUCK. 3 TIMES I WAS DENIED MY VICTORY
    I could've won against Bordeaux (i'm sure of it), I could've won against Alkaid, I could've won against Kuhn, but nooooooo IT'S TIME FOR CUTSCENE GRRRRRRRRR
    Started .hack//G.U Rebirth! So different from the original game. I like the Rengeki tech, but I don't like how low the camera is

Sorry Gepard, but you'll never be as cute as Mistral :)
    ACCELERATE TO QUARANTINE!!!!!!!
    done_done.jpg
    • Wow
    Reactions: BakedBanana
    Doedoel
    Doedoel
    By the way, I actually finished this like, 15 hours ago. Didn't post it cuz I had to go to the airport
    So I skimmed through "Juujika no Rokunin", from the start to chapter 100. Now I understand what they meant by it being stretched out. JFC. The previous group was eliminated, now here's a new one! Oops, that was quick. Now expect another one!

Gonna draw something to take my mind off it. You know what I'm about to draw...
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Kinda weird, usually that type of manga didn't goes for long or even surpass 100 chapter. It's truly Shame if thing get milked too hard
    Finished with .hack Mutation! I'm constantly amazed at how well placed the cliffhangers are. Time to download .hack Outbreak 🚶‍♂️
    • Wow
    BakedBanana
    BakedBanana
    There are plenty of pirating websites you can watch the .hack series on, can't disclose them though because I think that's against the rules?
    I've heard that certain characters from .hack//SIGN do show up in the games so maybe, I've heard other people say no and some say yes. This reddit thread has all the OVA's if I remember correctly.
    Doedoel
    Doedoel
    Thanks again, banana. Gonna visit some hidden areas in Mutation before jumping into Outbreak

It's amazing how they got away selling this whole game in 4 parts, huh? :V
    BakedBanana
    BakedBanana
    Yep, you playing the games is making me want to finish them myself, so thank you too lol.

It makes sense of why they put it in parts though, the games are pretty expansive for a PS2 title.
    That's it? That's .hack Infection? Shit, I gotta get to part 2 ASAP.
    Here's hoping all party members are still present there!
    • Wow
    BakedBanana
    BakedBanana
    And that's how you get em stuck to all the .hack games, hook, line, and sinker. :meguusmug:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…