5hijima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• btw like a week ago i saw a ton of dead animals on the shoreline [] a dead boar or a small dead cow [i dont know which] , a dead dolphin, and 2 dead birds [] i took pictures of most aside from one of the dead birds , the dolphin and boar were very close to eachother .

whatever i have no clue why im writing this i just wanted to post.
    HELP ART TABLET BROCK'D , IT WONT TURN ON NOR CAN I USE MY PEN TO INTERACT WITH IT :(
    BUT I FINISHED NEIYA VTUBER MODEL ART :D [338 layers by fuck help me]
    ITS GOING TO MY SISTER TO GET RIGGED BUT IT ONLY TOOK ME 4 HRS TO DRAW
    • meguuusad
    Reactions: Blocky_Mudkip
    5hijima
    5hijima
    ewww emojis grrrr
    5hijima
    5hijima
    I shall resort to phone pixelart (and some normal art, I just wanna mess with pixel a bit) I'll post them on my art thread at sum point :thumbsup:
    5hijima
    5hijima
    Edit v2: idfk
    I can't seem to use copy image link so just take The Images [] also it's literally 2 am wtf gn guys
    Hey uhm genuinely asking for help [] one of my friends is becoming more harsh to me in some aspects, or in like a :
    Me: makes a joke or comments on something
    Them: well no / and vaguely condescending comment here
    I kinda wanna block em but I'm unsure, and it would only be for a short time.
    Also they've known me for a year and shit so idk
    Devourer
    Devourer
    Tell them jokes aside youre being annoying either theyll get offended or theyll lay off you a bit
    5hijima
    5hijima
    Ok thx guys
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    a year and shit is nothing. I stopped all contact with my friend for 12 years when I realized she's a big source of my stress with her constant bitching. Decent human when she's not whining, but every time she did (which was once a week), my mental health took a nose dive.
    Stupid thing :
    Every time I read the word cunning my corrupt AHH mind thinks it like : actively being cunny 💀
    vmman
    vmman
    I'M CUNNING SO HARD BRO AAAAAHG 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
    vmman
    vmman
    But also, it doesn't make any sense someone would "do cunny", let's use "run" as an example, righ? so, someone runs, not "does runny" and someone is running, so, by that logic, someone cuns, someone is cunning.
    5hijima
    5hijima
    lets use the term uhh "she was very cunning" , my brain thinks that means that she is cunny [at that moment in time], and not what the word actually means, so whenever i see it, like in a manga ..yeha
    oh my status-thing changed again. huh
    what does it mean now hhhhh
    OIP.ogQtk9dZTNu_TYf2Vrl-agAAAA
    guys i found my laptop hell ya B)
    Angry_Panda
    Angry_Panda
    ...are you seriously doing an end run around your parent confiscating your laptop? Because I've personally been that kid*, and it ends badly when they find out.

*Was not a laptop, because this was the late 80's, but I did wire around my mother putting a padlock on one prong of the TV plug - basically the same thing, plus a shock hazard.
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    @Angry_Panda last time I tried some shenanigan, my dad beat me half dead
    5hijima
    5hijima
    yea.
    but they said they'd only take it for a week and it had been around a week so its fhInE
    Guess what (follow up to last post) gweheheheh
    Hey so, on Monday the school is letting me stream anime to the library projector after school, I need kid friendly/pg anime . I have TBHK but like the mini series downloaded (some of the episodes not all)
    Also would non non byori repeat or nichijou do the trick? If no one says anything I'll probs do nichijou because it's good.
    5hijima
    5hijima
    I'll give all of the 1st episodes of these a watch, and I may stream it! Ty! [Tbh it'd be so funny if I put 「season 2 ep 7/8」of made in abyss on instead wwwww]( istg if somrone takes the streaming seat tomorrow, itll be the screaming seat/j)
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    Spy x Fam. Yuru Camp does have an onsen scene so keep that in mind.
    5hijima
    5hijima
    yeahh i dont think the teachers would want an onsen scene casted to bigscreen
    Follow up on Feb 19th post, apparently they been shittalkin me hell nah I ain't going back to em
    oi guys i need your help
    what do socks taste like
    [this is relevant to a conversation im having TRUST]

ok so basically, i have a username on a site that refers to socks and i found this fucked up animation that makes me look kinda elongated and deformed
    so a freind said "spaghetti = sock flavour"
    guys i need your help i looked at search and found NOTHING (>人<;;)
    vmman
    vmman
    hopefuly not like the sticky stuff. Can't help you there, but i can help in telling you what leather shoe soles taste like tho
    5hijima
    5hijima
    nope not the "sticky stuff"
    but go on, tell me, what to the soles of shoes taste like
    vmman
    vmman
    If you broil fresh pig skin with a bit of fat until it's gold and crispy, then chop it up, it's a really great crunchy snack! We Portuguese call it couratos, wich comes from the word couro (leather)! Leather soles might be even crunchier and less flavorful
    • Strike
    Reactions: NFT
    3 more reaction score until funny number B) letsgoo. Also I know no one really cares but you can guess the games I censored for some reason I can also give 1 hint per game :thumbsup:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…