1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
it seems like the dad got rid of the girl but didn't expect the side effects of what happened, or maybe he even orchestrated it to show that he can't just be willy nilly with his money. But the guy instead developed the gynophobia

Seems alot of us is like minded that the maid could be the girl and so far shes best girl.

Its surprising the dad and the maid orchestrated this plan maybe to repay his kindness she became a maid to serve him which doesn't make sense because it caused him to get emotional trauma due to it. And if the dad paid the girl to leave the son alone why allow her to compere unless he doesn't know shes in the competition would make the maid disguise make sense because maybe that's the only way he can be near him.

Other person I suspect could be the girl is the one in the middle of the line up hoping it's the maid tho.

Double-page supporter
I saw raw releases and there're that worst type for this MC among those girls....

@tlst9999 i support that idea...

got a feeling someone interfered that time..
*i still ship her with him*

or if i have to read deeper, someone has planned this downfall since he started going out with her, jealousy or whatever is it gold digging, and that culprit is probably one of the currently heck 10 wife to be or so..
| i still have bunch of ideas tho, but i keep it this way.

Contributor
Yeah, the maid as endgame would be the best choice.

Basically , it would be MC way of telling his father something like "i will choose my Waifu myself, fuck these THOT".

But well, better to not expect anything.

Group Leader
I mean, with a dad like this, I wouldn't be surprised if he orchestrated the entire "scam MC of 20mil and traumatize him" plan.

Shock therapy, stop the money bleed (MC's useless hanger-ons), and no risk of monetary loss.

Aggregator gang
God. I expected pathetic shit but this is some next level groveling.

Dex-chan lover
Early speculation: Girl with short hair that is braided on one side. Wearing the black collar shirt and skirt.
The rest are whatever tier.

D

Deleted member 290625

remove the damn cencorship and it should reuploded😡😡😡😡

Group Leader
This is actually pretty good. I'm hooked!

Early prediction here: something bad happened to the girl, that's why she disappeared. She doesn't seem to be deceiving him at all by the flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
Put a freaking "psychological and tragedy" tag on it,
I freaking hate these laiding to choas sh"t mc

Users who are viewing this thread