1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Contributor
This elimination pacing is preferable to one girl per week, though I know it'll slow down again.

I actually like that girl... she's the one with the least toxic image to me. what an idiot. Guess I'm going to drop this.

That girl seems to be one of the more trustworthy ones, possibly even confidant-level. Instead, he chose to keep the low-key aggressive seductress, damn it. I'm not even big on glasses girls, but she just seems to be genuine, and down to earth. What a waste.

Contributor
I remember people on the raws saying the mc was dumb for choosing her too just because of that, and i kinda agree with them, he IS dumb.

Well, not like it really matter, at the end, i don't really see him with any of these girls.

Double-page supporter
ah sure it's because she isn't ticklish ... it's not because you would have known if Natsuki had a sister and moreover a twin

2ND

@HajimeteNHK Not even just knowing she has a twin, Natsuki chnged her appearance, why would the other twin change her appearance if the other were Natsuki?

That is it. I'm done. The same reason why i hate Re:zero is this.
Not the first time i want to literally jump into the screen and slashing my katana.
I know the plot demand it, but seriously ? Hey mate, stop keeping your feeling, fuck em instead. Get a new girl.
I'm not even surprise if Natsuki is not in one of em, his maid are brainwashing nor provoking him or something.
Because hey, P L O T.

Double-page supporter
This is so stupid, seriously. Eliminate her because she's not ticklish, really? Can't author come out with more convincing reason? And instead of trying to learn more about them (obviously, they have their own circumstances to become bride candidates), he's just stuck in finding this Natsuki chick. This could turn into one of the interesting romance but the author just wasted it and turned it into a sad excuse of a harem hentai instead. This is where I dropped this series, I guess.

Double-page supporter
tbh, not really here for plot.

thanks for the translation!

Glasses girl oneesan has been eliminated... because she's not ticklish? excuse me wut?

@HYBRID_BEING i didnt mean the glasses girl i was talking about the ara ara. The one that kiss the MC. Also the idol did said something in the lines But dunno. The one having sex with the guy dad. For me is the ara ara.

Dex-chan lover
@Temeraire
I wasn't talking about glasses girl, Hime is an idol. I'm mistaken thought (at least i'm not sure i'm correct), it was only a speculation in comments that it was Hime.
Also, not to be rude, but please try to use commas instead of periods, where needed, it's a bit hard to understand your sentences.

Dex-chan lover
Idle speculation:
HImetan=not it.
Generic dark hair athlete girl= not the one.
ruri= not the one and needs to go.
Urabubuedfhj= not the one and frankly strikes me as weird.
konomi or whatever= most likely the one. IDK she stands out more in how innocuous she is.
Chizuru= not but is still a good person and should be last girl.
also the pacing in this is really fucking weird to me and honestly I cannot really distinguish any of the girls otherwise because of how... generic they all seem to be.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever was sucking on the dude's dad's dick, it's disgustang and the MC is gay for kissing them cause that's indirectly sucking on your dad's dick. Ew

Also a little skeptical but can someone point out if "the dude's dad's dick" is valid? Should it be "the dude's dad dick"? Idk my English is pretty shit

Users who are viewing this thread