1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Contributor
This Mc is fucking annoying.

Natsuki this, Natsuki That.
God, just think about yourself and let the past behind.

Fed-Kun's army
shes not
they wouldnt reveal her that fast
which is what makes the 'cliffhanger' annoying

Dex-chan lover
She had you investigated dude come on.

Why would you even bother with this group the only probable one is Ayane without even factoring in she's ticklish.

Dex-chan lover
How can he still think she is Natsuki when he already know she is rich and she event told him she investigated him. Even if all that 20 mln borrow stuff was planned by his father, why would he use her(a girl from some big company) as the girl for his plan.

I think that all that borrow 20mln thing couldn't be his father plan. Natsuki behaviour didn't look like "playing" and she even went so far as to giving him her first(it failed though), all that crying and talking about not being suitable for him is either his father telling her to cut ties with his son or she feeling guilty after what she made, still we need explanations. What happened with that 20 mln, what was the real purpose of it.

D

Deleted member 290625

remove the damn cencorship and it should reuploded😡😡😡😡

kinda bothers me how the short black haired girl had screen time only for announcements-like panels, I would have picked her from the start without thinking about it twice

Fed-Kun's army
i can't believe cuck-kun grand masterplan was to tickle each girl. he's the stupidest mc i've read this month

Users who are viewing this thread