1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
so basically rei is best girl
big tiddie onee chan could be best girl but we dont know her true intentions
everyone else can go die
maybe except the maid i heard some good things about her

Contributor
Reika-stans,
you ain't ready for chapter 34, where she gets eliminated in genuinely heartbreaking fashion.

Contributor
Thank god Reika is
eliminated later, so she avoid to be with a trash guy like our MC, she can easily find someone much better

As usual, i'm still only reading this just for the maid, because she's the only girl who has 100% chance to stay until the end of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Oh man I was expecting a meme from you since after 2 clicks I thought there would be one. I blame myself for that but didn't think
there would be 34 chapters until that happens & not sooner
. Whelp this may get convoluted but I'm in it for the long run. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Kick that fck idol, stay away of Rei
sadly Rei can't be saved :/

So who is the girl that tricked him then, maid can't be her since it was said that girl is among the candidates

Aggregator gang
Reika, don't fall for his dirty fucking antics. Withdraw so you can stay away from that Fuck tard, You deserve way better and Not everyone like you for your money, trust me

Fuck every one except everyone except Maid-Sama and Precious Reika, I don't know shit about that Chihuru girl tho I don't know what she's up too
I used to Love Chihuru or whatever her name is BT for big tiddy, I lost my respect for BT since she threatened Reika best gurl

Dex-chan lover
Still holding out for maid-chan.
Sad and predictable that somebody would get catty like that, but it's a shame to do that to Reika-sama.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason the premise and the execution are starting to wear out their charm. Frankly, none of them really seem to be good people and I don't really emphasize with them, nor do I see their motivations as anything that is commendable.

damn i cant believe that
reika gon get elim'd

Double-page supporter
I know it's months ago but i guessed it while i was reading it just now before the phone reveal.

Also this fucking guy. 9 years and never thought to search for Natsuki. Finally gets betrothed and is even given the choice between 10 and he spites his father by instead eliminating all the ones that are decent.

Even Ruri wasn't terrible, she was clever and ambitious. Arranged marriages aren't about love, they're for strengthening the clan.

Banned
Again, MC is a fucking dumbass for not eliminating the idol, she was coming on to him strong from the second they met. Doesn't he feel disgusted by that? Why does the author chose to make MC a dumbass? Also choosing Rei to eliminate? Should've chosen the small tanned girl that wants to make a baby, luckily she dropped out (she's not bad by any means but she seems very energetic and sociable, she won't hold a grudge, like she can move on from being eliminated and be with someone else more suitable for her) That's so stupid, why can't he just fucking move on from the past and find himself someone nice?

I want to shout. But I can't. My anger is increasing because of the MC I read all the comments here and I'm a fan of reika.

And reika is eliminated soon. I feel like I'm gonna cry

Users who are viewing this thread