1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
*reads chapter 49 raws*
don't expect to see her for much longer
Oh boy...you can say that again.
To think, this whole mess could've been avoided had she just gone back and spoken to Ryuunosuke about her getting conned by her own mum.
And she's not even actually IN the running because she doesn't have much time left to live. Now what author, gonna pull a Seo on us and tell us that Natsuki-disguised-as-a-participant isn't actually the story's main heroine because she's not even actually a participant this whole time?

@shinya78 *reads without understanding Japanese up to chapter 50 raws*

The rabbit hole goes very deep it seems. I hope the TL team can get to 48-50, those are super juicy.

@ZARIAN2 I too love Lily, perverted masochist/sub Yandere FTW.

Fed-Kun's army
@Opticalwinter I'll give you a quick rundown...
-Girl in the hospital is indeed the real Natsuki.
-Rin got in a quarrel with her mum, due to not performing as well in school as her sisters.
-Rin met Natsuki when she got mistaken for a prostitute, which at this point, Natsuki had already been one.
-Natsuki prevented Rin from becoming a prostitute.
-Rin participated as a means to show her gratitude to Natsuki, presumably to reunite her with Ryuunosuke.
-Natsuki was personally invited to join, but denied due to her terminal illness.
-She has cancer, which had already spread.
-She said she can't be with Ryuunosuke anymore because she'd been defiled already, MC thinks not.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. ALL OF HER PROBLEMS COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED HAD SHE SPOKEN TO RYUUNOSUKE ABOUT HOW HER MOTHER CONNED HER.

Users who are viewing this thread