1/10 no Hanayome

@Alciel

Don’t read unless you want to be spoiled
From other spoilers they say the maid is Natsuki and the maid is supposedly the end game.

I'd seriously rate this 0 if he ends up with that bitch of ex he had. AND if that dark haired girl with pony tail was her.

Aggregator gang
@diino18: Rate it 0, drop it, and move on. That's his goal and it's clear she's trying to reunite with him too. While I have no idea about the ending, it's pretty clear to me that this manga is about the journey of finding out which one is her. So if you're expecting a a different girl, you're more likely to draw a DJ of an alternate ending instead.

Not trying to be a prick. Just saving you the trouble of having someone read something they don't enjoy.

@TwilightFaze I understand. It's just that I'm curious if he will accept the girl again or what. I'll just come back when it's finished and see the ending. If I like the ending, I'll prolly continue this. Anw, thanks for saving me the trouble!

Contributor
I'm pretty sure the [Comedy] tag is wrongfully tagged.
"So bad it's good" doesn't count here.

Not really worth your time if you want something good for you to read. I read this as a side manhwa and it is interesting enough to want you to keep reading even though it isn't all that good. MC is just there going through the girls just for the sake of finding a girl who betrayed him for 20 million won even though he thought they were actually friends and etc. He just wants to reunite with that girl. You can ignore me, but his father sucks. He pretty much has a hand in everything and pretty much doesn't even care about his son.

Fed-Kun's army
how can someone be so horny that he finds the force to "read" this shit ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not saying this is a good story or anything, but it's certainly not a 0 or 1 out of 10. I've read above and beyond far worse than this. I don't like the bitch that broke the MC's heart, but I am at least curious to see how the MC will grow from this... if he will grow at all. I don't think this is a story about reuniting with a lost love, but more a story of learning to become a functioning human. If this kind of story isn't your jam, fine, but there are worse manga and manhua out there than this.

Users who are viewing this thread