1/10 no Hanayome

that glasses kimono girl just eliminated without any character development 😂

it doesn't matter she is there or not from the start, nothing changes (yet)

This comes off like one of those stories where the author had a rather interesting idea but didn't know what to do with it beyond that.

Fed-Kun's army
this shit isnt even good as an hentai, the narrative is a huge mess and is full of complete disgustinf people.

just how the fuck did this author get serialised ? does it only take boobs to get serialised in japan ?

shit was already mediocre at first but he had to add the scum father to completely ruin it as if adding a bunch of gold diggers wasnt enough to begin with

there was an ecchi manga with a similar premise but with some girl who was trying to date a scumbag guy to payoff her debts, there was a gameshow involved for like a minute. Can't remember the title but it was better than this, still trashy, but you should read that instead.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone spoil me what is the case with the blonde rich girl in chapter 13 and 18
(what was they talking about and why was she crying)

MLO

*Finds this well seeing it poke out from the trash can*
"Damn such a low rating. *Sniffs* uh It stinks too, it can't be that bad though."
* Warms it up in the microwave & takes a bite*
*.....*
*Gets up & puts it at the bottom of the bin this time*
"Brain. Please make this incident into a repressed memory."
*Walks away with slightly less life in my eyes*

Aggregator gang
@Hejti: I haven't read Chapter 18 yet, but from what Chapter 13 indicates My theory is this:
it seems she genuinely fell for the MC unlike the other girls trying to use him so far. She cried because she is heartbroken that she couldn't "stimulate" him and her feelings are unrequited. This may be due to his quest to finding Natsuki and she revealed that she isn't her. Of course, she could be lying, but it's too soon to tell.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze
Yeah that's the case i did browse through all the raws that i found and on some of them there was a little summary
Seems that her and that older girl(he worked in adult industry if i remember correct?) fell in love with him genuinely. If you want some more later on
the older girl lies to MC that she was after his money to "give" him to the Blonde, becouse she saw how much Blonde loves him.

Contributor
I'm only here for the maid.
She is after all, the only girl who has 100% chance to stay in this story until the end, because she is not part of the game.

This story is interesting but how weak the mc is make us wanna puke ...!
like seriously his father is fuking a contestant and the girl who traumatize him is in the show and they know all detail about it..!
is he doing it to help him or he is the real culprit..!
anyway at this point in time mc should become strong or atleast stop being such a pu$$y ...???

I Have no idea why the ratings tanks so bad. Apparently a lot of people rate it 1(which isn't really fair at all because I've senn many shitfest that are way horrible than this. seems like mass dislike bombing).
So far I've read up to chapter 24 I see nothing that really breaks the story. The constant ecchi is not my taste but thats only my nitpick.
Also anyone pointing at how weak the male lead, I'd ask what would you do in these situation?
This is a game, you were previously a hikikomori due to a certain situation that you don't know for sure what exactly happened. You pick a girl out of 10 that will decide your future. One of them is (probably) the girl that changed your life for the worse in the past(she might not even be part of the 10 girls just saying maid wink wink). However most of these girls will use all means to get you to pick them, and in this situation unfortunately you sex you lose (Unless she lets you put on condoms but looks like they dont ever mention it which seems like theres a whole reason to it).

The mc by no means is strong though, he is young and stupid, his decision and judgement in character is still bad, but so is everyone when they aren't right in the head(depressed or traumatic). The game has an indirect benefit for him, but that doesn't make his father any less of a jerk for it as it wasn't his intention. MC could end this stupid game if he directly disconnects his relation to his father but he is indebted to him so I don't think it'll happen.

You don't have to project yourself into the character if you feel like they're beta cucks(just because you are doesn't mean the mc is). And in this situation thinking with your lower head is the worst thing you can do, being a simp. So far the mc hasn't really done anything that bad yet, but not by his wit but seemingly pure coincidence.

Honestly I still can't understand the hate, I stumbled upon this manga having low expectation after looking at the rating, yet of course rating isn't alway reliable if ever. I'd give it a 7 for the development so far but it seems promising.

Not really a spoiler but
Here's a silver lining I got from somewhere, Tears and Sex are the two biggest weapon a woman have against man, they'll use all their wit and arsenal that can make them be in control of the man, including words and sympathy. You really can't trust every single word that is said by any character in here, which kinda have ties with situation about being friends with a rich kid. When they aren't using all their means to take control, maybe taking control is not the intent afterall

This is like the perfect plot for some good quality hentai... wish it wasn't a series but the latter

Fed-Kun's army
this is not even good by hentai standard, even trashy isekai are better

Soooo. Who was the dad doing at the end of that chapter? This better not be some freaking NTR crap.

Users who are viewing this thread